?(No) Trays in Lido

GeriatricNurse

It was? :confused:

I didn't find her nasty digs at me (most of which have been removed) to be funny at all. Perhaps my sense of humor is a quart low. :rolleyes:

Ruth, I didn't mean any nastiness toward you at all, and I'm sorry that you felt offended by my posts.

Everyone come on

"WE ARE THE WORLD.....WE ARE THE CHILDREN"

Now rock back and forth like Ray Charles

"WE ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE A BRIGHTER DAY"

Does anyone know what the hell Bob Dylan just said

"SO LETS START GIVING"

It was? :confused:

I didn't find her nasty digs at me (most of which have been removed) to be funny at all. Perhaps my sense of humor is a quart low. :rolleyes:

Oh, Ruth, I must have misunderstood! I thought usha was complimenting you on your ingenuity! I meant no offense, really! :o

Everyone come on

"WE ARE THE WORLD.....WE ARE THE CHILDREN"

Now rock back and forth like Ray Charles

"WE ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE A BRIGHTER DAY"

Does anyone know what the hell Bob Dylan just said

"SO LETS START GIVING"

Isn't Ozzie Osbourne in there somewhere also?:eek:

as I read through the posts, I did not see any intentions here to hurt another poster's feelings.

but I find it hard to believe we are still talking 'trays'!

I guess we will all do the best we can, trayless in the Lido!

but they should have trays available for passengers who need them or request them, right? HAL, are you out there listening?:)

Oh, Ruth, I must have misunderstood! I thought usha was complimenting you on your ingenuity! I meant no offense, really! :o

Please don't give it another thought. I know you didn't mean any offense.

I know there haven't been trays on Princess since I first started cruising with them in 2004. It's never been a problem. Although I've never needed help I've seen staff offering to take plates, etc. to table for people.

I know there haven't been trays on Princess since I first started cruising with them in 2004. It's never been a problem. Although I've never needed help I've seen staff offering to take plates, etc. to table for people.

Good for you ! I think you would probably agree though that not everyone is the same or has the same experience. I think it's a bit intolerant of peoples differences to expect everyone to be able to do without a tray easily just because you can.

I just wanted to be post # 600!:D

I'm posting because I'm going on my first HAL cruise in May, and I have an unnatural yearning for additional tray drama.

Good luck picking up all your food and drink items, etc. in the Lido, after May 1st., 2009, when, supposedly, there will be NO TRAY(S) available, fleet-wide, on which to place all these items!

Good luck picking up all your food and drink items, etc. in the Lido, after May 1st., 2009, when, supposedly, there will be NO TRAY(S) available, fleet-wide, on which to place all these items!

Hey, I just had a thought! Maybe HAL should follow NCL's lead and just start designing ships with no Lido buffet restaurant at all!!

That's one way of handling the no tray issue. :D

THE PERFECT HUSBAND

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: "Hello"

WOMAN: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"

MAN: "Yes"

WOMAN: "I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?"

MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."

WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2009 models. I saw one I really liked."

MAN: "How much?"

WOMAN: "$90,000"

MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."

WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing...the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking $950,000"

MAN: "Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of $900,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra $50,000 if it's really a pretty good price."

WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!"

MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape.

He turns and asks: "Anyone know who this phone belongs to?"

Archived