Doc question, so confused ...

Tess2mommies

I got something in the mail yesterday. I automatically thought they were the brochures I ordered. I'm still 6 weeks out till my first cruise. My SO opened it and there was a separate envelope for each us entitled precruise documents. It enclosed immigration forms (did it online) airline information (booked our own do we still need to fill that out) excursion info and info about our cruise. I gave our room numbers, category... (we already knew that)

No ticket and no luggage tags. Am I missing something or do we receive two sets of documents? :confused:

I am so confused, please help!

Malaisha pronounced Malaysia

Icebrat001 / Malaisha

This is the pre-cruise booklet we described for question 14 of your 21 questions post the other day. You can now browse that catalog to order the gift for your SO. Gives you a chance to spend a little more money with Princess even before you board!

Don't forget to look over the pre-cruise docs sent to you for any errors. Surprisingly, errors have been made even tho we screen our puter docs. Then sit back, relax and enjoy. The time goes even faster with each day that passes and all of a sudden you scream, WE LEAVE IN LESS THAN A WEEK. Enjoy your cruise

Mich,

You know I totally thought when you answered question 14 of my 21 questions that the pre-cruise booklet would come with my fianl docs, as I didn't realize there were two sets. All I know is my partner and I were leaving home to rent some DVD's at blockbuster and she was like we got our stuff, naturally I held my excitement in (was in public) and waited to open the package only to find out there is two sets a Docs. How sad 03

Anyway, I'm still very happy and have looked through the excursion book a zillion and one times, although we already reserved our excursions and are quite happy!

I thank you again for all the support you have given me and how quickly you answer my questions.

Thank you.

PS. Hopefully, I won't be spending too much prior to the cruise from that book, as we have plenty of excursions (7) to pay for and i'm sure we will find plenty of stuff to buy once on board and at our port of calls.

Minette/Cruising Freak,

My SO and I are very excited to book the 14 day sea princess while aboard the golden princess this December. 14 days of being at sea and going to all the ports, seems like an action packed adventure. It's a shame, I'm already planning my second cruise before going on the first. What have you cruise Critic people done to me! ? 08

Paradise4ever,

Wow you have a lot of cruises booked. Maybe one day I'll be like you! Time is already going by pretty quickly, part of me is excited about the fact that we are leaving in less than 6 weeks, another part of me is dreading the fact that we are out of school for the semester the day before the cruise and with that comes dreaded college finals, ick! 05

Needless to say, i'm ready for a much needed Vacation!

Thanks for the post.

Hey Malaisha! Thanks for putting a pronunciation note on your name. . .I've been trying to figure out how to say it! Don't worry, we'll be able to do the doc dance soon. Only 41 days until we ship out, so those docs will be coming sooooon. . .yeah!

Malaisha, as the others have said, Princess sends out the pre-cruise documents well in advance of the cruise so that people who don't have access to the internet or are reluctant to put personal information online can fill out the documents and send or fax them in. It's part of their effort to make sure that everyone has filled out everything before embarkation and which makes embarkation go so much smoother. On other cruiselines, they don't have this so that embarkation takes hours.

Archived