snorkelling hire on Princess

tassie cruiser

Does anybody know if there is snorkelling hire on Dawn Princess. Thought this be easier than packing as there is 4 of us. We were on Pacific Dawn last year and they had snorkelling gear for hire plus other things, we assumed Princess does too but cant find any info on this subject in any of the brochures. Thanks in advance

Does anybody know if there is snorkelling hire on Dawn Princess. Thought this be easier than packing as there is 4 of us. We were on Pacific Dawn last year and they had snorkelling gear for hire plus other things, we assumed Princess does too but cant find any info on this subject in any of the brochures. Thanks in advance

Sorry, we took our own and have no idea of onboard availability.

We only took masks and snorkels - flippers are not much use in shallow slow moving water.

I can't answer for sure because I took my own. I did not see an Aqua Hut on the Sun Princess like there is on the Pacific Sun. I have looked at the Princess Patters from our recent cruise and there is no mention of snorkel hire.

Evon.

Archived