looking to take 2 adults-3 children ? price aprox.

xrisman

ive been tossing this around for a while now,,,,and would love to introduce the kids to this next year ages will be 5-9-10,,,,now i know how much cash to take along with us,,,,but wondering the price of a cruise with 5 of us,,,,airfare i have an idea of,,,but cruiseline and prices im not sure of,,,,how much would a 7 day cruise be with 3 kids is my question,,,,been on most lines and found carnival to be the best bang for the buck,,,,,,and i think a 2nd room is what i will need ? any long shot suggestions cc!;)

Hi we are from the UK and doing our first cruise on EOS in Feb 09 12 nights southern caribbean so you know far more about cruising than us! Our kids are 8 and twins of 5 so younger than yours but we have a family oceanview which sleeps five - not sure if any other ships offer this option but that is one of the reasons we chose RCI was to cut down on the cost of having 2 rooms!

Hi,

We love cruising. We took our son with us in 2008 (AUG) on Carnival. Each cabin was approx $2400 after tax/fees,surcharges for 7 days for 3 people, oceanview, category 6B. We had a king sized bed (pushed together) and a sleeper sofa. My sis in law is 6 feet tall and she was comfortable on the sleeper sofa.

I'm not sure how much it would end up being but for example:

1 oceanview room sleeping 5 people would look like this:

approx $900 for first 2 people, approx $700 each for passengers 3,4,5

We had a party of 3 in each room, and booked 2 rooms. We had connecting oceanview rooms on this last cruise since we had our son with us. He was 4 yrs old at the time. My in-laws had the connecting room with 3 people there too. Some rooms/ships will accomodate 5 in the room, you have to ask.

Deposits are usually $250 per person at the time of booking.

I enjoyed Carnival cruises because of the age range and it is a more relaxed atmosphere--party type but not too much partying..My husband is 46, I am 38. My father in law is 75, MIL is 68, SIL is 30 and the mood of the ship suited all of us just fine, even my 4 yr old son.

Good luck to you! Camp Carnival was one of the major reasons I booked there with my son and also the price range. My son thoroughly enjoyed camp and also the gameroom and each of the beaches that we stopped at.

Angela

Can I just say that there is no way to say how much without doing your own mock booking. Go to the Carnival site, put in 7 days into the search and the time of year you want to go and hit go. ;)

What time of year will come into play ALOT. My cruise for the 4 of us on Feb 1 would be $2,900 MORE if I waited 2 weeks and went over Valentine's day. :p So one week to the next could vary greatly.

On Carnival.com, I just pulled up some rates for May 2, 2009.

Carnival Valor - 7 days - Miami - Caribbean (Grand Caymen, Roatan, Belize, Cozumel)

Guest 1 and 2 in each cabin

INSIDE - $489pp

OUTSIDE - $609pp

Guest 3 in one cabin

INSIDE - $279.00pp

OUTSIDE - $309.00pp

So price for 5 for 7 days-

$2,235 for TWO inside cabins

$2,745.00 for TWO outside cabins

Add about $400 for govt fees and taxes.

Archived