How many bathingsuits do you pack?

Life's a Beach!!

Two is enough for me - one still drying while the other is ready to go.

Women who wear swimsuits with a more traditional built in bra might find their suits take longer to dry. (My maillots are meant for swimming lengths, not for sitting poolside to look gorgeous). Trunks for boys should dry even faster!

For the Caribbean I have taken two, but usually take three! Sometimes I wear more than one in a day (Ex: Water excursion in the morning, and using the pool onboard later in the day. They take up very little room and I hate putting on a wet one.

DH usually takes 2 - that should be enough for the OP's boys also. Trunks usually dry very fast.

I take two pair of boardshorts (male). I use one for the pool, gym or sauna/jacuzzi, or to walk laps around the ship, and the other I wear on sea days when I just don't feel like gettin dressed. The sauna is a great place to dry the shorts.

I think she should take at least four- so each person gets their own swimming suit. LOL

I think if they're planning to do a lot of swimming, they should take two per person so one can be drying while they're swimming in the other.

Archived