Dining options?

MrSchwump

Can anyone tell me if RC offers a flexible dining option? Our last cruise was with Princess and we really liked their Anytime dining option, where you weren't locked into a fixed seating time or the same table every day. The RC website only talks about fixed seatings but I thought I read that they offer something called My Time dining.

We're looking at a Feb. sailing on the AOS. Any info on this would be appreciated.

My Time Dining currently available on the following ships:

Oasis of the Seas

December 12, 2009 - November 27, 2010

Legend of the Seas

October 30, 2008 - December 30, 2009

Enchantment of the Seas

November 10, 2008 - December 27, 2009

Brilliance of the Seas

now - December 23, 2009

Freedom of the Seas

now - December 27, 2009

Serenade of the Seas

now - December 26, 2009

Jewel of the Seas

now - December 21, 2009

Radiance of the Seas

now - December 20, 2009

Independence of the Seas

now - December 26, 2009

** My Time DiningSM is subject to availability, you must prepay your gratuities to participate, and for group reservations My Time DiningSM is only available for groups of 20 or less.

They've been giving My Time Dining a trial on a number of their ships, but I don't know if they're offering it on the AOS. And the search option on their website is no help whatsoever. However, I threw "my time dining" into Google and did find something on the RCCL website:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=open_seating&topic=email&subTopic=openseat&requestor=arn

Looks like you're out of luck on the AOS.

Can anyone tell me if RC offers a flexible dining option? Our last cruise was with Princess and we really liked their Anytime dining option, where you weren't locked into a fixed seating time or the same table every day. The RC website only talks about fixed seatings but I thought I read that they offer something called My Time dining.

We're looking at a Feb. sailing on the AOS. Any info on this would be appreciated.

Unfortunately, MyTime Dining is not available on the AOS.

Serenade of the Seas has it. I chose not to try it though as I like my "2nd Seating" each night

Serenade has the same Antigua, Barbados, St Lucia Itinerary as AOS if thats the route your looking st you may consider booking Serenade, its a smaller ship then AOS (not a voyager class ship) If your looking for Aruba and Curacao then AOS is your ship for sure. Been on both actually and enjoyed both of them

Archived