Recommended Cabin/Section for the Legend?

Dabbo

Cruising in January and looking for cabin / stateroom recommendations. It's just me (42) and my wife (31), leaving the kids at home. We're definitely going with a balcony, but beyond that, we're open. Like everyone else, we're looking for the biggest/best/optimal placement with minimal impact to the wallet - though we'd be willing to pay for excellence. Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Cruising in January and looking for cabin / stateroom recommendations. It's just me (42) and my wife (31), leaving the kids at home. We're definitely going with a balcony, but beyond that, we're open. Like everyone else, we're looking for the biggest/best/optimal placement with minimal impact to the wallet - though we'd be willing to pay for excellence. Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

If you don't want to go with one of the aft wrap-around balcony suites, then I'd suggest 7258, it has an extra long balcony because of the steward storage area next door. There's also an identical cabin above and a couple decks below also. Also, an aft balcony is great too, watching the wake all the time is great!

We've done Legend twice. Suggest standard balcony at mid-ship at either Empress or Verandah level (each has rooms at levels higher and lower).

We like mid-ship (e.g. 7210) for convenience of elevators, and less movement due to rough waters should they occur.

You've picked a really enjoyable ship.....so Fun-Tastic and friendly.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks in advance!

We've been lucky enough to snag 7258 on both the Legend and the Miracle. It's triple the length of a regular balcony and it's also an extended balcony (wider than a regular balcony). The cabin layout is identicle to a regualr balcony cabin, and there was no noise whatsoever coming from the room steward's closet next door.

Happy cruising!

Here's a pic from the Legend:

IMG_2679.jpg

We recently stayed in cabin 8236. The balcony cabin is located one deck below the Lido deck. You are about 10 steps from the elevators. Up one flight of stairs in the morning for coffee or breakfast. The cabin was very quiet. Very little traffic in the hallway. We did not experience any of the chair moving noise from the deck above. There was only one night when the movement of the ship was noticeable. Have a great trip. You will love the Legend.

Archived