Kudos to Monarch!

Just got back from the Thanksgiving cruise on the Monarch. We got to Coco Cay but were forced to leave before noon because of a fast approaching storm that made the tender back an exciting 30 minutes.

So we got to Nassau early and went to the Pirates of Nassau which was surprisingly good. When we got back the Captain had decided that instead of a sea day on Thanksgiving, she was taking us back to Coco Cay. I had never heard that happening because Coco has usually been already booked. We spent a great day giving thanks on the beach.

Thanks, RCI!

By the way, Monarch is a great ship with a wonderful staff.

Just got back from the Thanksgiving cruise on the Monarch. We got to Coco Cay but were forced to leave before noon because of a fast approaching storm that made the tender back an exciting 30 minutes.

So we got to Nassau early and went to the Pirates of Nassau which was surprisingly good. When we got back the Captain had decided that instead of a sea day on Thanksgiving, she was taking us back to Coco Cay. I had never heard that happening because Coco has usually been already booked. We spent a great day giving thanks on the beach.

Thanks, RCI!

By the way, Monarch is a great ship with a wonderful staff.

Captain Karin is GREAT!!!!!

we also just returned from the Monarch's sailing the week prior to Thanksgving. It was a wonderful trip. The weather tried to cause a few problems but we won out for the most part! My only complaint was that they never served Lobster and the Windjammer food was only so so. Our service was excellent. We couldnt have been treated any better.

we also just returned from the Monarch's sailing the week prior to Thanksgving. It was a wonderful trip. The weather tried to cause a few problems but we won out for the most part! My only complaint was that they never served Lobster and the Windjammer food was only so so. Our service was excellent. We couldnt have been treated any better.

Don't believe lobster is ever served on a 3/4 night cruise.....also I don't think it would really be worth much anyway in the MDR. Lobster is best enjoyed in one of the specialty restaurants which they don't have on MOS anyway.

Archived