Anyone use this baby swim float?

thewolffs

http://www.swimways.com/product-detail.asp?pid={4A1BE4A0-F5A0-42D7-9429-58D72A3AD254}

Swimways Baby Spring Float with Canopy

I just bought 2 of them for my twins for upcoming cruise. They'll be 7.5 months when we sail. I'm hoping they are big enough for them. I thought they'd be great for the beach where there is calm water. I'd love to hear if anyone else has used them.

Thanks!

I have one - it works great and is perfect size/weight for travel. I actually had my 3 year old in it last time - but she's the weight of a 2 year old. Not sure how well a smaller child will fit, but I'd think if they meet the weight requirement, it should be perfect. We used it in the pool - currents were too much in the Pacific to try in the ocean.

Best,

Mia

I would try it out before you take it on vacation. We used something similar with our baby but I really couldn't leave her in it without being right next to her since she kept on wanting to put her head in the water. She was about the same age as your twins when we used it this past summer.

Ive used that with my DD and brought it to the beach on cruises. It has a little carrying case with a strap we hang from the stroller. Although you have to practice folding it a few times to fit it back in the case, its tricky. She has fit well in it since she was about 7-8 months old. Its great because it packs compactly but frees your hand so you arent too tired holding the baby in the water. It would work very well for twins since it would be difficult to hold both at the same time. My DD sat pretty far down in it so it supported her very well and kept her head above water even as an infant. Try it out before you leave to make sure it supports them enough. Have fun!!

Julie

My wife and I used it last spring in Florida - I agree, it works better in the pool than the ocean. Our DD was scared by the bouncing from waves in ocean. And you do need to practice folding it back up - a bit tricky for us grown-ups!

Archived