Eurodam Pier Number?

lastlook

Does the Eurodam always dock at the same pier and if so, what number? What directions should I give to a family member picking us up at Port Everglades after we disembark and clear customs? Thanks much, in advance, if you can help me with this. I'll be leaving the day after tomorrow to fly to FLL.

Does the Eurodam always dock at the same pier and if so, what number? What directions should I give to a family member picking us up at Port Everglades after we disembark and clear customs? Thanks much, in advance, if you can help me with this. I'll be leaving the day after tomorrow to fly to FLL.

Yes, so far for this season the Eurodam has been at peir #26

The usual pier for all HAL ships is 26, but if there is a second HAL ship in port the same day one of them will most likely be at 21, just across the road. But - I've heard reports lately of HAL using pier 4, up in the Northport area, and sometimes HAL uses 29!

Don't let any of this worry you though - all your pickup person has to know or remember is the name of the ship, and the people at the Port gate will tell him/her which pier to go to! :)

Edit: I just checked, and if you're sailing on 12/6 you're leaving from pier 26. That doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be returning to that pier, though! :)

See: http://www.broward.org/port/shipschedule.htm

Any past cruisers on the Eurodam, do you remember where you first boarded the ship?:confused:
Yes - Port Everglades. :) But if you mean where on the ship, we boarded just forward of the Pinnacle Bar, next to the glass elevators.

Is there a chance of us (group of 8, 2 rooms) getting upgraded to a better room at the terminal?

Extreeeeeeeeeeeemly small.

Archived