Website for the # of ships in port?

Jinx71

I am trying to found out how many ships will be in Grand Cayman when we are there in January 2009.....

I used to use cruisecal.com but they now charge a subscription fee....I thought I saw another website on another forum, but I didn't save it to my favorites, of course! :o

I have a feeling that there will be 4 or 5 ships there.....That's like 15,000 cruisers!

Thanks for your help! :D

Information for the ships calling at Grand Cayman can be found at http://www.caymanport.com/shipschedules.php

Your count down ticker shows you are travelling on the Celebrity Constellation the week of January 12th. Your ship is currently scheduled in Grand Cayman on January 14th. Your ship is currently scheduled to hold position by engine power and to tender to the South terminal.

Including your ship, there are 5 ships scheduled that day with up to 15,235 passengers.

Note that passenger counts reflect the capacity of the ship and not necessarily how many people are on the ship for a given week. If ships sail with empty cabins then passenger loads would actually be less.

Information for the ships calling at Grand Cayman can be found at http://www.caymanport.com/shipschedules.php

Your count down ticker shows you are travelling on the Celebrity Constellation the week of January 12th. Your ship is currently scheduled in Grand Cayman on January 14th. Your ship is currently scheduled to hold position by engine power and to tender to the South terminal.

Including your ship, there are 5 ships scheduled that day with up to 15,235 passengers.

Note that passenger counts reflect the capacity of the ship and not necessarily how many people are on the ship for a given week. If ships sail with empty cabins then passenger loads would actually be less.

Wow, that's A LOT of cruisers in one town & Stingray City! Thanks for all the Great Info! :)

HI - www.cruisett.com/ports lists all the ships and all the ports!

Yes, that was it!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :D

I am trying to found out how many ships will be in Grand Cayman when we are there in January 2009.....

I used to use cruisecal.com but they now charge a subscription fee....I thought I saw another website on another forum, but I didn't save it to my favorites, of course! :o

I have a feeling that there will be 4 or 5 ships there.....That's like 15,000 cruisers!

Thanks for your help! :D

Try www.cruisett.com.

The two sites listed have conflicting information so I do not know which one is right.

Well, the caymanport site is the official Cayman Port Authority site, and they're the ones that regulate the arrivals, etc. so I'd probably go with their information. :D

Archived