NCL Just Cancelled Fuel Surcharge ..

mr jailerman

The Threads have begun on the NCL section of cruisecritic about NCL giving back their Fuel Charges as well. I also have a cruise booked on NCL as well as Carnival so I just looked that cruise up and my amount due is less with NO FUEL CHARGES ! :D Whow ! That didn't take them long to follow. I had just checked that reservation about 4 hours ago for something else and it still had the surcharge.. Just thought I would share this info with everyone..:)

The Threads have begun on the NCL section of cruisecritic about NCL giving back their Fuel Charges as well. I also have a cruise booked on NCL as well as Carnival so I just looked that cruise up and my amout due is less due to NO FUEL CHARGES ! :D Whow ! That didn't take them long to follow. I had just checked that reservation about 4 hours ago for something else and it still had the surcharge.. Just thought I would share this info with everyone..:)

Good.... waiting now for Royal Caribbean.......which I paid more for then Carnival.........

Good.... waiting now for Royal Caribbean.......which I paid more for then Carnival.........

I got two on RCL, Voyager and Oasis at $10 per day, thats the one Im really waiting for, the rest are small potatoes. My Carnival ones, at most I paid $5, but Im in it for $10 on RCL X 2.

Im beginning to be glad I booked Oasis before they took off the fuel for bookings after Nov 10th. (the buggers raised the price exactly $70 after Nov 10th, for my 2010 cruise, so I still have it on that one too.

Archived