Royal Family Suite - Mariner

LilNik

Hi,

We have a Royal Family Suite booked for 6 on the Mariner, at the back of the ship, with a balcony. We'll be on the 9th deck. Last year we stayed in an Ocean View suite in the front of the ship,8th deck. We loved the Ocean View, and this one looks even better. Has anybody stayed in one? I've done the research and looked at the pics, just wanted to get some "hands on" information from those who've been in this one. Thanks!! This is only our second cruise, but I notice it says concierge service? How does that work?

Because you have a suite, you're entitled to the use of the concierge lounge (for the adults, at night--kids are ok in the morning) They will have a continental breakfast, and in the evening, cocktails and such. (Since you can get breakfast anywhere on the ship, I'm not sure why this is so special!!!) The cocktails are gratis, which is nice.

The concierge will also assist you with anything you may need assistance with---like, excursions, reservations in the restaurants, ice show tickets....things like that. It's a nice "perk" if you were booking the suite anyway, but I certainly wouldn't pay "suite" prices just for the concierge!

You're going to love having a balcony! Cruising without one is like going to a beach resort and overlooking the parking lot, instead of the beach! Enjoy!

Archived