3 in a Oceanview

mandms40

you sure can have 3 people in a midship ov on conquest... heck, you can even have four.

take a look at the deck plans:

http://carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=CQ

oceanview rooms are located on the riviera and main decks.

the star indicates twin bed/king & single convertible sofa (3 people)

the square indicates twin bed/king, single convertible sofa & upper (4 people)

you could also elect for the square marked cabins, and then have a choice for the third passenger - either on the sofa or the upper.

Can any one tell me if you can have 3 in a Mid ship Oceanview on the Conquest? Im being told that you cant have 3 to a stateroom, can anyone verify this? Thanks in advance.

We had 3 on the Conquest in an OV in April....We were more Aft than Mid ship but I don't know why it would matter. We had plenty of room and one of the girls brought her whole house ;) It can be done and it was comfortable. Even with 3 women and all their stuff!

Maybe there are no rooms left mid ship that take 3. Not all the cabins are designed for that. We book for 4 on Conquest type ships & find it roomy. The ships that can accomodate 5 are older models, I think built before 2000.

Thanks.....Does that configuration show up anywhere on the room layout legend you linked above?

the 3 and 4 person configurations (star and square) show up - they're on there... but i don't believe the conquest has the 5 person configuration

Maybe there are no rooms left mid ship that take 3. Not all the cabins are designed for that. We book for 4 on Conquest type ships & find it roomy. The ships that can accomodate 5 are older models, I think built before 2000.

ironically, the newest ship, the dream, also has the 5 person configuration OVs

the 3 and 4 person configurations (star and square) show up - they're on there... but i don't believe the conquest has the 5 person configuration

Iv never heard that they have regular beds for 5 on any ship (other than the new dream where those cabins are very high priced). I thought on ships built before year 2000, you booked a quad and they moved in a roll away.

No Conquest doesnt qualify, since it was built later.

Archived