My OPINION of RCCL Serenade of the Seas 10/30 - 11/6

[quote name='xpcdoojk']Thanks for sharing.:rolleyes: :p

That is a heck of a way to increase the value of your holdings.:D A color is coming to my mind again!:D

Yes, Wallie, RCI does not offer us proper sized trashcans for what we used to call strip and go naked punch. Yum, yum, I remember one memorable party at a friends parents pool and clubhouse. O boy.

jc[/QUOTE]jc,

RCI owns Celebrity! :D

Sorry to slow up your trash can fun!

Kel

[quote name='Merion_Mom']Does this mean that I now have to smuggle my own TRASH CAN on board??? :confused: :eek: ;) :D

Carol[/QUOTE]
I got it....
Lets just drain a hot tub....and everybody gets a straw!!! (except the poopaloopas)

I have eaten at Olives in Las Vegas for well over $100.00 In fact over $150.00. I thought that food was mediocre at best. Compared to the food and service in Chops for $20.00 give me Chops any day of the week...

Seaside...please...stay on topic :D

No,no straws yet...no one has put anything in the hot tub...all we have is a 5th of everclear....

and,well...those darn kids have probably drank all that by now...:p

You guys make me smile:D

Or maybe it's the two very yummy cosmos I've consumed while cooking dinner!! 30 years ago I was drinking Annie Green Springs Apricot Splash. Today, it's Cosmopolitans w/Absolute & Cointreau. Life is particularly good this Friday evening.

I want to know how to get all those cute little thingies you folks are using in your posts (I'm a little technically challenged).

Cathy

Archived