Any recent Holiday Cruisers?

myangel

Returned a month ago (last return to NO). Here's my trip report:

Part 1:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=89667&highlight=Holiday+10%2F4

Part 2:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=89665&highlight=Holiday+10%2F4

Cotton just returned. I suspect she'll have something posted soon, if it isn't already. Since she's a Holiday veteran, it'll be interesting to read how she compares present to past experiences.

We were on the Holiday in Sept, our first cruise and really enjoyed the whole experience. Although she is an older/smaller ship she is very comfortable with easy navigation (except to the 7 sea's dinning room). There was nothing on that ship that we did not fall in love with and I'm sure DH and I will cruise on her again.:)

Just returned from the Holiday (Nov. 4 - Nov. 8). We had a great time. The ship was smaller than I'm used to, but still had everything. It is in great shape. I am so glad to have a ship so close to home. I am sure I will be a frequent cruiser on her. I did miss having a balcony. I spend a lot of time on the balcony, even napping out there sometimes. However, I did spend more time on lido deck watching the activities around the pool. This ship has activites going on all the time. Others (notably the Pride) had more down time. That probably had to do with cruise duration. It seemed that everyone on board was having a good time. Service was great. I felt that the food was a bit below the standards of the newer ships I've been on. But not by very much! Pizza and salad bar on lido deck were excellent. The cabins were roomy and had plenty of storage. The only cabin complaint I had was the water pressure in the shower. Others in our group had the same problem. Didn't spoil anything. I did get the shampoo out of my hair finally! Embarkation was a breeze, debarkation didn't go so well. I posted on another thread about that. I hope that the problem is growing pains and Mobile works it out soon. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Dawn

Archived