Wow - amazing airfare SEA to FLL

TMJplus1

I just booked our cruise air for next October! Never expected to book it so soon but I got us round trip from Seattle to Fort Lauderdale for $280/ea. including taxes/fees. I have NEVER seen it that low and doubt it will go much lower (knock on wood). Even if it does, I'm willing to pay a little extra for getting the great flight times we got - they fit right with our schedule. We will fly in the day before (of course, what respectable cc'er wouldn't?!) and plan to stay a couple of extra days in the FLL area after the cruise. I know it's 10 months away but I'm so excited!

::doing the wow-I-got-a-great-deal-on-airfare dance::

:D

P.S. If any of you Seattle cruisers are interested, I found this air on Orbitz.

For my Noordam cruise last month (7th - 17th) I got $271.00 RT from Seattle to FLL as well (on Continental). It must be a route they're giving good prices on... I booked just over three months out

But it allowed me to have some extra dollars to spend on board. :D

When our group of four flew from Seattle to Fort Lauderdale one way this past January, we found a flight for $113.00 Canadian each, including taxes and fees, on the Continental web site. When I later spoke to a Continental agent, as I was having trouble booking on line, she said she'd never seen a fare so low from the west coast, and that the fare was far more when flying from other departure cities. For us, it was far less expensive to travel out of Seattle, even including an overnight hotel stay near the Sea-Tac airport, as it was about $474 Canadian one way flying out of Vancouver.

Archived