Help for our group, please!

MizzouMary

Hello,

We will have a group of 12 adults and two small children (6/19 mos.) on the Carnival Splendor in Jan. We are arriving at Noon and only have approx. 4 hours on Nassau/Paradise Island.

A few of us have been to Atlantis before and saw the aquarium there. Is that still free? Last time, we didn't have any children and took the water taxi over and walked to the Atlantis, which was a long walk in May since it was hot. We will have a two seat stroller this time and will need the easiest, least expensive way to get to Atlantis and then to a nice beach before heading back to the ship. Are there any private companies that we could hire to take us to Atlantis for approx.1 hour, wait on us and then take us to a beach? Would it be cheaper for our group to take separate taxis over to Atlantis and walk to a beach?

Can anyone give us some advice on this? Are there any all-inclusive resorts that have a nice beach/drinks that we would be better off going to instead of Atlantis?

Thanks for your help and input! Any info would be appreciated.

Mary

Hi,

I posted above. Does anyone have any suggestions for us for a apprx. 4 hours on Nassau/Paradise Island? Are there any half-day passes for resorts that would be worthwhile? Are there any nice beaches close to Atlantis within walking distance?

Thanks for your help!

I would recommend you check out the British Colonial Hilton. Four hours at Atlantis is too much of a tease for me. ;)

I have heard that this hotel offers their facilities for about $20.00/person (pool, beach area etc).

Plus, it is very close to the pier.

When you are looking at the pier from the ship, it is behind Senior Frogs and to the right of the straw market.

Very easy to locate and to walk to.

Archived