Where's the OBC?

kontraxed

I expect two OBCs for my February 2009 cruise. One for $75 and one for my fuel supplement. I have made my final payment and recevied my E-Docs. I booked my cruise through NCL directly.

My questions is - does NCL list the OBCs you should get and, if so, where? I would expect that somewhere they should list the OBCs so when I get on the ship I can prove they should be on my account.

Thanks,

After final payment I received a PDF via e-mail from NCL detailing the cruise and showing the payment was made. On there it indicated that I would have $100 OBC... I would think they could send you something. Have you been dealing with a PCC or TA? If so, I would ask them...

This PDF does not show my fuel surcharge being refunded and as an OBC, but that is because final payment was last month. My PCC told me that it would indeed be refunded in the form of an OBC and that I would be able to get a confirmation e-mail in the new year.

Ryan

I expect two OBCs for my February 2009 cruise. One for $75 and one for my fuel supplement. I have made my final payment and recevied my E-Docs. I booked my cruise through NCL directly.

My questions is - does NCL list the OBCs you should get and, if so, where? I would expect that somewhere they should list the OBCs so when I get on the ship I can prove they should be on my account.

Thanks,

I have not heard a thing about the OBC either and we sail feb 1st. im not calling about it right now, im sure they are swamped with phone calls. I will wait until jan. and see if I receive anything, im not worried about it, im sure it will be applied to our account one way or another. In the end as long as we know we are entiltled to it we just need to make sure at the beggining of our cruise that it is noted somewhere:)

I called NCL about the fuel surcharge rebate. We have already paid off our cruise and got two new statements on one day from them. One said our total charges were X and I had paid $126 over X. The next one said our charges were X and I had paid X. That's when I called and asked about where does the OBC show up. Got put on hold for awhile and the lady told me she had spoken to the documentation department and they would send me an email with OBC. That was two days ago and I still haven't seen anything. I will wait till Monday and call again. Sometimes, I find I have to just keep nagging until I final find someone who will do something (just like at home!) :)

I appreciate everyone's comments. I called NCL and they knew of each OBC I had coming. The fuel supplement OBC wasn't recorded yet but it was coming. They offered to send me an E-Mail confirmation but I said it wasn't necessary.

I guess yo can just call them to ask. I'm still kind of surprised you don't see it on your statement as was described by Terrymtex201.

I called just now and NCL said everybody has it coming. So it shouldn't be something you have to fight over to get. She said wait till you get on board and check your account on the tv in your cabin and first thing it should show is your OBC. She said they are slowly sending out letters to people reflecting the change. I think I'll wait till January and see if something arrives but feel more comfortable having something in writing before we leave. Not a fun way to start a vacation at the purser's desk waiting in line with angry people! If it doesn't come through it changes the amount of cash we plan on bringing so would rather be prepared.

Archived