Question about Knock offs

stephaniekleinn

We're going to St. Maartin and St. Thomas in 25 days Yippie on the Carnival Triumph. I've read lots of posts about knock off purses in each place. Does anyone know what a knock off should run? Wheres the best place to get them? Any insight would be helpful. If you could email me at stephaniekleinn@yahoo.com that would be great, I sometimes can't find my posts.

Thanks! 25 days!!!!!

You can purchase knock off purses at the open air flea market in St. Thomas. In St Martin there is a small store on Front St. that also sells the purses and watches. Make a right turn on Front St. and you will see the store on your right as you walk down.

There is a store on Front Street in St. Martin called Shopper's Paradise that sells the bags. When coming from the tender pier, make a right turn on Front Street and the store will be a little ways down on the right. I bought a LV bag here a couple years ago for $60, I believe. They even have the catalog so you can compare how close the bags look to the real ones.

The Vendors Plaza area in St. Thomas also carries some, but the majority look nowhere near real. Two weeks ago, none of the vendors had any of the "genuine" looking LV purses with the acutal LV marks in the correct places. They told me they really can't get them anymore. However, back in May a couple vendors had them, the white with pastel colors, for about $70.

In San Juan, there are a couple tents set up not far from where the Destiny docks, that sell the purses, watches, belts, sunglasses and such.

Christine

Archived