Bar set up/Fridge/ Jello Shots?

Suni99

So My question is if anyone has done this,Im going to get some Vodka with a bar set up, plan on bringing a pack of jello, could use hot water from coffee pot,bring some plastic mini shot cups,and then put in fridge, the Pearl cabins do have a mini fridge correct? We love jello shots when we have a party!!!! I am hoping this could work....will find out :D

So My question is if anyone has done this,Im going to get some Vodka with a bar set up, plan on bringing a pack of jello, could use hot water from coffee pot,bring some plastic mini shot cups,and then put in fridge, the Pearl cabins do have a mini fridge correct? We love jello shots when we have a party!!!! I am hoping this could work....will find out :D

you should have no problems, good luck and enjoy your cruise.

Nita

Awesome idea!! Just FYI for home parties, since I know they don't sell it through the bar set ups... When I make jello shooters, I use a product here (Canada) called Sour Puss. It comes in a variety of flavours - apple, raspberry, and a couple others I think. When I use the apple with apple jello or the raspberry with raspberry or cranberry jello, they taste just like Jolly Ranchers! There is absolutely no hint of an alcohol taste or aftertaste, which I always find when I use 'regular' hard liquor. The only problem is that yummy taste is also a drawback... it's that much easier to get carried away!!

I also got really tired of dealing with all those annoying plastic cups, so now I just make it in a bowl and provide plastic spoons. :) Nobody ever complains... especially about 15 minutes after having a couple... :p

Awesome idea!! Just FYI for home parties, since I know they don't sell it through the bar set ups... When I make jello shooters, I use a product here (Canada) called Sour Puss. It comes in a variety of flavours - apple, raspberry, and a couple others I think. When I use the apple with apple jello or the raspberry with raspberry or cranberry jello, they taste just like Jolly Ranchers! There is absolutely no hint of an alcohol taste or aftertaste, which I always find when I use 'regular' hard liquor. The only problem is that yummy taste is also a drawback... it's that much easier to get carried away!!

I also got really tired of dealing with all those annoying plastic cups, so now I just make it in a bowl and provide plastic spoons. :) Nobody ever complains... especially about 15 minutes after having a couple... :p

wow that sounds yummy!!! I will try that, i love the jello shots b/c i only need a few and im feeling very happy!!! lmao, thanks for that idea hun....:D

Archived