Express Walk-off????

mfabz

Does Celebrity, specifically the Constellation, have express walk-off similar to Royal Caribbean? Express walk off allows you to carry off your own luggage and you are among the first people off the ship? We have an 11:40 am flight leaving FLL and I would not want to miss it.

Thanks

Yes they do. Little tip to you. Regardless of where they tell you to meet, go to deck three. That's where you will exit the ship. I used the walk off for the Infinity Dec 3, and it was a mess. We had at least 100-150 people who were assembled in Michaels Club, and spilled out into the photo area. We then had to drag our bags down the stair case to deck 3. Everyone was having a very difficult navigating their luggage down the crowed stair case. If someone had tripped, it could have been ugly. So, just go to deck three. You will be one of the first off the ship at about 0730.

Is it the same on the Century? I will be sailing into Miami and need to catch an 11:45 flight out of FLL, so really want to make sure I can get off of the ship as early as possible and catch a cab to FLL for arrival by 10. Does this seem doable?

With an 11:40am flight from FLL I wouldn't be rushing off the ship. Only a 10 minute ride to the airport and there are an unending line of cabs. Stay onboard, have a leisurely breakfast and get off the ship at your assigned time:).

Century sails from MIA not FLL. It's about a 30-45 ride to FLL airport from Dodge Island. Add in traffic delays, arriving one hour before departure, and any other problems, could cause some anxiety. I for one like to plan on having plenty of time. It will take about 30 mins from the time you get off the ship, get through customs and actually get into a cab. I think you could be at FLL airport by 10 a.m.

Century sails from MIA not FLL. It's about a 30-45 ride to FLL airport from Dodge Island. Add in traffic delays, arriving one hour before departure, and any other problems, could cause some anxiety. I for one like to plan on having plenty of time. It will take about 30 mins from the time you get off the ship, get through customs and actually get into a cab. I think you could be at FLL airport by 10 a.m.

The OP was talking about the Constellation, not the Century. Unless he's sailing the end of 2009 the Constelllation docks in Fort Lauderdale.

With an 11:40am flight from FLL I wouldn't be rushing off the ship. Only a 10 minute ride to the airport and there are an unending line of cabs. Stay onboard, have a leisurely breakfast and get off the ship at your assigned time:).

I have the same 11:40am flight time from FLL and going on the Constellation (FLL) so was wondering if I'd have to rush off the ship. Sounds like I don't have to worry. What period are the assigned times between? :confused:

Archived