Fuel supplement charges

hott_michelle2001

OF COURSE they did not use that language. I was just venting. I just don't like being told no! ;)

I had no intention of calling Carnival about the fuel supplement until I saw another poster state that they got an email regarding a partial refund. I just wanted to see if I was missing out on anything.

In other words don't believe everything you read on here;) You are in the same boat (so to speak) like everyone else with your sailing date.........

Sorry you are upset, but everyone knew about the fee when they signed up.....I sail in March so even though a credit is being given now, a lot can change in 3 months - so I have nothing to gloat about. I am happy to be cruising as I didn't think I would be able to this year. If I get the fuel credit great, if not I will drink less - ha. :)

Yes, we understand that EVERYONE sailing after 12/17 gets the credit/refund. That has been beaten to death here over the past week.

It just seems a little inequitable that those of us sailing this weekend get to pay the fuel surcharge while those getting on after us don't, all because oil closed at $0.53 over Carnival's target price on ONE day.

But - again - it's been beaten to death.

They did what they said they would do once the price stayed down.

So, our timing sucks. Oh well. Isn't the first time and I'm guessing it won't be the last.

But could y'all who ARE getting the credit/refund please just shut up about it, already!

WE KNOW! CONGRATULATIONS! WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

:rolleyes:

Archived