Dumb PB Question? Tom you there?

Travel bug

We will be in Cozumel in 2 weeks and I want to go to PB. Where do I tell the cab driver to drop us off? How long does it take to get there? And how much should I expect for the cab fare? And can you rent floats? It sounds like a great relaxing day. Tom we look forward to seeing you!

I think I can answer all these questions from all the previous posts....

Tell the cab driver to drop you off at Paradise Beach..

It's about a 10 min. drive

It's usually $12 for the cab (not pp)

If you want to use floats and other water toys it is $5...just laying out is free

I just spoke to Tom, looking for a ride down to the beach. He's off today so I don't think he'll mind if I step in. Tell the cab driver you want Paradise Beach. It's about 10 minutes from the International and Puerta Maya piers, about 15 minutes from Punta Langosta pier. The fare will be $12 from the closer piers, $13 from Punta Langosta. That's for up to 4 passengers. There's a $5 per person fee to use all non-motorized water toys: floating mats, water trampoline, sea kayaks and iceberg climb.

You'll have a great time!

Let me ask a hopefully not too dumb question -

The $5/pp for the floats, umbrellas etc. Does that cover the entire day for all "not motorized" toys?

And I've looked over the website - the menus and drinks look great - but do that have beer? Maybe buckets of Corona or something?

The 5 dollar fee is for unlimited use of one or all the beach toys, ALL day! Thanx for the answer, Sally! You forgot to include snorkel equipment though :)!

We have beer! (That´s how I get paid, actually!) We have Sol, XX Lager, and very recent additions of Budweiser and some N.A. beer that I´ve forgotten the name of!

Archived