Magic Bullet?

DandS8407

I was thinking of getting my dad a magic bullet to bring on the cruise for christmas. I know some people on this board said they like the magic bullet, but I'm also seeing other brands of single serving blenders. Anyone have any recommendations of little blenders they have been happy with on a cruise?

Phew... you are talking blenders :p

We've had people in our group take them... I have one at home (the blender :p) and love it.

LOL...I thought someone resurected the thread from a month or so ago...hehehehehe

:p

I love mine...just a word of warning,put it in checked luggage.After making it through several airports in my carry on, for some reason the good folks in FLL took it apart (i.e.broke it) because of the blade that was completely encased in the housing. Other than that no problems:)

I have one too, got it on ebay much cheaper than from the site. Iv never wanted to bother with it on a cruise. Too hard to clean. Are you going to bring your own dish soap too, so you can wash the blades and inside good after each use? Im on a cruise, not doing my own mixed drinks.

I love mine!! I never thought of bringing it on the cruise. It's not very hard to clean, at all!!

I used mine 3 times a day over the summer to get in shape for our last trip, and it is still doing it's job.

The worst fruit to clean off the blades is Pineapple, but I only used it once or twice :)

I brought mine to our cruise in October and had a blast using it. you can make smoothies with ice cream milk and fruit off the lido deck and make drinks. I brought with us premade margaritas from sams clus ( sold in a large glass bottle) I put it into our rummer runners and make slushy margaritas that way. Its easy to clean and comes with 4 differetn cups so you can make different drinks easy if you want. I tippped our sterward a bit extra to get our ice supply up and it was all good. Kohls has had them on sale recently for very good prices ( as cheap as I got mine off of ebay)

I was thinking of getting my dad a magic bullet to bring on the cruise for christmas. I know some people on this board said they like the magic bullet, but I'm also seeing other brands of single serving blenders. Anyone have any recommendations of little blenders they have been happy with on a cruise?

The magic bullet has single serving mugs if you don't want more than one drink as well as a decent size pitcher. Took mine and it makes a pretty good 'rita quickly.:D

Seems like everyone uses The Bullet, including myself, so no one if offering you any feedback on other brands that are being sold out there.

Since you're only using it to mix drinks, I can't imagine one brand being that much better than another. Macy's usually has a brand, Cucina I believe it is, that is advertised cheaper than The Bullet. Looks like the same set-up. I just waited for a sale though & used an in-store discount coupon & got The Bullet for pretty cheap.

Seems like everyone uses The Bullet, including myself, so no one if offering you any feedback on other brands that are being sold out there.

Since you're only using it to mix drinks, I can't imagine one brand being that much better than another. Macy's usually has a brand, Cucina I believe it is, that is advertised cheaper than The Bullet. Looks like the same set-up. I just waited for a sale though & used an in-store discount coupon & got The Bullet for pretty cheap.

I bought mine near the end of the 2:30 am infomercial:rolleyes: It was $100 plus shipping BUT I got one of those "If you call in the next 20 minutes Billy Mayes deals...we'll double your offer...that's right two magic bullets for the price of one...":rolleyes:

I purchased one from Walgreens for my wife for her birthday. We love it. It was about half the price of the magic bullet and just as good from what I have seen. It's a great lil gadget. I doubt we will take it on our cruise though. It would go, but we'll save the luggage space.

Phew... you are talking blenders :p

We've had people in our group take them... I have one at home (the blender :p) and love it.

Dirty Mind .....Dirty Mind *LOL* :) :) :)

I am no better. I see the term Magic Bullet and I think of either "Dr. Ehrlichs Magic Bullet" and old Edward G. Robinson movie about the doctor who founded the cure fo Syphillis . Or else the infamous piece of ballistics from Dallas back in 1963.

JCPenney also has another brand (Cooks) that they sell in their stores for a dramatically lesser price . . . and it's a good product. Basically same item, with similar accessories. I purchased mine there for about twenty bucks.

Here's a comparative review I found online:

https://sharedreviews.com/review/review_view/23127-small-appliances-cooks-power-blender-cooks-brand-magic-bullet-blender

Archived