Cotton...can you give me some advice, pretty please?

memriesboys

I just read, with interest, your Sensation review. I have only gone on one cruise...the Holiday (May,2003). When we cruised then, getting to the port and on the ship was very straightforward....pull up, park, walk 50 yds to the terminal. From your review, it sounds like things are *considerably* more complicated right now. If it were just me and dh (or just adults, even), I wouldn't worry. However, there will be 21 in our group, half of which are children....some very small. Only 4 (all adults) have ever been on a cruise, so that will add to the confusion, obviously. Add to that, we will be caravaning together in 5 different vehicles.
After reading your comments, needless to say, I'm concerned about how we'll manage such a large group without getting split up. I'm confused about the part about having to actually *ride a bus* to the port...seperately from our luggage. Can you give me some advice/input on what to expect...anything we should plan to do to make it go smoother, since you've "been there, done that" (though only in a group of 1;-)?
Thanks so much!!
~Memrie

I just scrolled down and saw where you (and quite a few others) had answered my previous post about that situation. I had followed it for a day or so...anyway, it had never been answered, last I *looked* for it...obviously, I hadn't checked it recently.
~Memrie

(did you know you can edit your posts for 30 minutes after you first post?) there will be an edit button on the bottom to help you make corrections.

Just a thought- can the drivers-- drop luggage and people at the pier then just the driver of each vehicle head to the parking lot?? seems a lot easier then everyone going to the parking lot and getting back. You all will just need to wait patiently for the drivers to come back before you go check in. (might as well get in line and wait.

Archived