Monarch is a keeper or NO Rick, you CAN'T have her back

mommabean

Hey it's me again.

Does anyone know if they have frigerators in the Superior Ocean view cabins on deck 9.. My mom just hit me up with that one.. She say's she needs to be able to keep her ice-packs cold for her back.

I know this is a strange question but I figured maybe someone has run into an unusual situation like this.

Thanks

Carey

I got off Monarch last Monday and I can add my support for having Monarch over here! The HD is now Terry Lunder, wonderful man, a gentle giant. The LA was supposed to be Colette Sa Jose (sp?) but she finally got a break and we had Fernando, who was just as friendly, honest, and informative as any LA I've talked with. Assistant Guest Relations Manager Leander is knowlegeable, professional, friendly, and fun. Exec. Chef Eugene made me fatter, I've had the same dishes over and over again on other ships and Monarch's was one of the best. The CD is Chris Northey (from Toronto) he is young but efficient. He's not like Richard Spacey but with time he'll come into his own. Capt Rick knew about a little town east of Toronto (where he came from) where I used to live and he used to frequent when he was a teenager. He stopped mid-sentence and blushed a little so I interjected that maybe I didn't want to hear how naughty he was growing up! He agreed...

Archived