Dress Code for Kids

neptune18

Sailing on Pearl in two weeks with two kids, 15 and 12. Can they wear khakis with SNEAKERS in specialty and dining room?

I wouldn't worry too much about footwear. As long as they aren't wearing shorts they should be ok.

I wore my Crocs (my husband calls them Dorcs) one night with capris one night after a long day snorkeling. ;)

We will see you with our three monkies- we put the boys in kahakis and they usually wear sneaks or sandals. Daughter is a dress freak. Never a problem- ours are younger, but I have seen adults with flip flops in the dining rooms on NCL , so your sons should be fine!

We are on your cruise- have you signed up at the Roll Call for the meet and greet?

Ketzela

I wouldn't worry too much about footwear. As long as they aren't wearing shorts they should be ok.

I wore my Crocs (my husband calls them Dorcs) one night with capris one night after a long day snorkeling. ;)

Now I can't look at anyone wearing Crocs and not laugh-even my little princess in her winterized-fuzzy crocs!

See you are a Redwings Fan- My Dad is a second cousin to Gordie and the Howe's!

Now I can't look at anyone wearing Crocs and not laugh-even my little princess in her winterized-fuzzy crocs!

See you are a Redwings Fan- My Dad is a second cousin to Gordie and the Howe's!

I have fuzzy winter ones, too. ;)

Very cool about Gordie! We were at his birthday celebration last spring at The Joe. I think he turned 80! :o

Still looks great. :)

:p

My husband laughs every time he talks about them, too.

But they are so comfortable! :)

I love Crocs' sandals. In fact, there's one floating around in the back bay of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. It fell off my foot when I was retrieving my husband's cheap flip flop that'd fallen in.

I'm guessing a pair of frisky dolphins are playing catch with it right now.

Sailing on Pearl in two weeks with two kids, 15 and 12. Can they wear khakis with SNEAKERS in specialty and dining room?

that should be fine. On the Spirit a few weeks ago we saw lots of young boys, from about 7 to maybe 12 or so. All were dressed very neatly, mostly in Khakis or jeans and either polo shirts or sport shirts. I was glad to see them look neat and clean, not like slobs. I also want to add all the kids we saw were polite and well mannered.

Nita

I'm an adult and I have never worn anything but sneakers/tennis shoes to dinner on any NCL cruise in any dining room. Tennis shoes/sneakers fit perfectly into NCL's Freestyle Dress Code.

Archived