What's your favorite Itinerary?

Texas Teen

What's Your Favorite Destination?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Destination?

Nothing warms your soul like the Caribbean. The beaches, sun, and clear beautiful water. But having cruised 20 times, one of the BEST cruises ever destination wise was the Brilliance out of Barcelona, hitting France, Italy, and Greece. I believe it was a 12 nighter. It simply was the best taste of Europe you will get.

tagyr

Where are you from my friend?

I have been reading your posts. I know you like to sail in suites like my husband & I do. :)

I'm currently in North Texas wishing my mom could afford to take me on a cruise. :( (sigh) Maybe someday I can go.

P.S. What's tagyr? :confused:

VoyageroftheSeas.jpg

Voyager of the Seas, Welcome back to Texas! :D

If my mom could afford to take me on a cruise, I would want her to take me to The Caribbean! :D

Poor Bahamas. :( Looks like nobody wants to visit your Islands.

I see you have mentioned in several posts that you are saddened by the fact that your mom cannot afford to take you on a cruise. I can appreciate your situation, as I was a single mom of teenagers and was unable to take myself and/or my kids on vacations. They both worked part-time and were able to do some fun things by saving their money. They are now in their 30s and they still have to work hard to save for vacations, but that seems to make them enjoy and appreciate the vacations even more.

Have you thought about a part-time job to help you and your mom start saving for a cruise? It shouldn't take too very long to save for a short one and see if you really like it.....then you can start planning and saving for something longer. Even though it might take a year, the planning and anticipation are as much fun as the actual cruise, IMHO. That way, instead of feeling sad, you will feel a sense of excitement and accomplishment, knowing you are taking positive steps to make your dream come true.

Just a thought......

Easy choice for me: Fiji

I'd second that. However back to Fiji...and I want to stay again at Matangi, a private island resort...really awesome service and the reef only gets a few divers per week...

For dive boat, I love Kangeroo Explorer II on The Great Barrier Reef out of Cairns...

For mainstream cruising I guess I will go with a Carib sailing on a Voyager Class sailing with RCCL.

My dream cruise itent would be to have about 25% capacity on probably a Freedom Class to get the Flow Rider and sail for a year or two around teh entire globe seeing ports all over.

While I have taken relatively few cruises compared to a lot of people I have managed to experience quite a few itineraries, and I've loved them all for different reasons.

But, the one I would probably choose as my favorite was the transatlantic I did two years ago. I did so love all those sea days for the pure relaxation of it all.

Archived