What's your favorite Itinerary?

Texas Teen

What's Your Favorite Destination?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Destination?

I've certainly enjoyed all my cruises- 59 of them. :) But I do have a love for Alaska and get there as often as I can. My Norway trip this year was fantastic and something I had been thinking of for a few years. Finally, I'm repeating New Zealand in a month, another excellent destination loaded with scenery.

My favorite has to be Bermuda, but DH won't go there on a 5 night cruise so hopefully RCL will bring back the 7 night Bermuda cruises from Bayonne or Baltimore soon..... I really like the coming and going as you please, rather than getting up and rushing on & off to see each different port everyday. just my opinion..

To the OP, Great thread!

:p That's because it's a good and interesting thread! :cool:

This is one of the best polls I have seen on CC. :)

You should be very proud. :)

Thanks! I'm glad I posted this poll! :D Yet, only one person so far responded to my "All things Oasis of the Seas" post. I wonder why. :confused:

Thanks! I'm glad I posted this poll! :D Yet, only one person so far responded to my "All things Oasis of the Seas" post. I wonder why. :confused:

I didn't post there because the Oasis is just too big for me. I would rather have a root canal than sail on such a large ship. :cool::D:D Joking here.

Please, no offense intended Texas Teen. :)

Yes, I am aware that most of the people who would vote on this poll already Voted. But, there is a chance that the votes could change, and I want to save the Poll Results, so in the future, I can look back and remember the poll results, and remember the first thread I've ever done!

Poll Results Coming Next Post:

• 2 weeks later...

I have done 3 cruises in my lifetime.

Eastern and Western Carribean with my family, and many years ago Southern Carribean with the girls.

I truly enjoyed the Eastern the best can't exactly figure out why, but when we cruise again in 2010 it will definetly be Eastern probaby on Freedom.

You could ask one of the mods to have it moved to another board.

Just out of curiousity, why would you want it moved away from here to another board after three weeks.:confused:

I'm Just Curious about what other people on other cruiselines think.

OK, I think I gottcha now. Then the only possibility would be to ask the mods to move your thread to another board, but then it will be gone here and I don´t think you can have it on multiple boards.

I guess I will just post this poll on other boards then.

Easy choice for me: Fiji

Hah, when I saw your user name I knew it would be Fiji even though your post was hidden off-screen. Those of us who know your posts know how much you love Fiji. I would love to go there sometime. My fave so far is the Caribbean but I'd love to cruise the Caribbean one day, as well as the Panama Canal. They're destinations at the top of my list.

• 11 months later...

This poll was started a year ago today as my first ever thread! :D I can't believe this thread is that old! :eek: Anyway, Here is the 2009 poll update:

Caribbean - 170 -67.46%

Bahamas - 3 -1.19%

Europe - 32 - 12.70%

Mexico - 5 -1.98%

Alaska - 27 - 10.71%

Hawaii - 17 - 6.75%

Asia - 3 - 1.19%

S. America - 5 -1.98%

Others -17 -6.75%

I have sailed to the Bahamas, the Caribbean (both east and west), Alaska (twice), and the Pacific Coast. I have loved them all, but my absolute favorite has to be the Pacific Coast on Radiance in 2007. We were able to spend 18 hours in San Francisco. There is nothing like sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge. My husband and I fell in love with Astoria, OR and Victoria, BC on that cruise. We hope to visit again soon. Probably my favorite cruise will be the next one to wherever it is we go (right now Alaska, the west coast, and Bermuda are on the list).

Archived