contacting ERA Aviation

jstducky

I wanted to get some more information from ERA Aviation regarding their tours in Juneau.

I emailed them over a week ago and have not heard back since. Should I be worried? Everyone else I have contact regarding Alaska tours has always emailed back within a day or two.

I hope this isn't reflective of their service. Should I just try emailing them again?

If anyone here booked directly through ERA could you tell me how you got in touch with them?

Thanks

Perhaps they are just not tech-savy...wait, that's probably a bad thing in a helicopter pilot. :)

I didn't fly with ERA, but as a rule I avoid e-mailing in these sorts of situations. Per their web site, try: [font=Arial]1-800-843-1947[/font]

• 2 months later...
[quote name='jstducky']I wanted to get some more information from ERA Aviation regarding their tours in Juneau.

I emailed them over a week ago and have not heard back since. Should I be worried? Everyone else I have contact regarding Alaska tours has always emailed back within a day or two.

I hope this isn't reflective of their service. Should I just try emailing them again?

If anyone here booked directly through ERA could you tell me how you got in touch with them?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Era closes during the summer however I understand they have contracts with the Cruise Ships. You can probably get a hold of them through their Anchorage main office. I do know that Era's "4 Glacier Adventure Tour" won Princess Cruises "Shore Excursion of the Year" in Juneau! This alone should say enough about the company which is well respected in the city of Juneau! Era got more positive comments from Princess Cruises passengers than any other Helicopter Company in Juneau! I should know...I work in Juneau and drive a bus for the tour companies. Enough said!

Archived