How do I alter a photo??

Ok.. Waterbugohio--

I am trying lesson # 2--uploading the photo...Since we were on Jewel at the time I call it Crown Jewels!

Remember, I am a complete beginner--but I think I am liking this!

Thanks again for sharing the fun with all of us & I just love all the posted pics!!!

1385611377_JewelCrowns.jpg.cbe97e32ac468e25292e761b7ab8987b.jpg

I loved everyones photos! Glad to see I'm not the only goof who brings along a Santa hat when cruising! :D I took along the hat to a few beaches we hit on our 11/30 cruise. This one was taken in Antigua....

3126113443_469c6e6830.jpg

DH wrote "Merry Christmas" in the sand a took a pic of the kids by it. I also have a few pics of them wearing my hat. I'll have to buy more for next time!;)

hcat, you did a great job. I still can't get my photos to post larger, but I know that you need to have your photos posted to a public site to do that. Until I figure that one out, I am content with the small photos.

Yes this is a fun thread. We received two new santa hats last night at a christmas party. We are now up to four hats and a family of five. So guess what I will be buying on my last minute shopping tomorrow. The key is, I put the hats on the shelf with the travel bags and suitcases instead of letting them get packed away with the Christmas stuff. That way when its time for the next vacation, they will be there waiting to go along!!

Jenn- that is a great shot. Show us a couple with the kids!!

Archived