Always available menu Millenium??

purple123au

We are considering booking a cruise on the Millenium. My husband is a very plain eater and I was wondering if Celebrity provide an everyday menu in the main dining room with choices such as chicken breast and salmon? We have travelled with NCL and RCCL and found them both to have this option. Thanks

I read here that Celebrity no longer had this option. However, we just returned from a TA on the Summit and the always available menu was there every night. Chicken, salmon, sirloin steak, shrimp cocktail, and caesar salad.

Cynthia

We were on the Millie this past Oct. You had to order the steak, shrimp and chicken "the night before". Not a great policy as you don't don't know kmow the night before what you want to eat!

I read here that Celebrity no longer had this option. However, we just returned from a TA on the Summit and the always available menu was there every night. Chicken, salmon, sirloin steak, shrimp cocktail, and caesar salad.

Cynthia

This was my experience on a recent Summit cruise also. Available for the asking every night and printed on the menu, steak included.

Cathy

Why is this so inconsistent? Some ships and some sailings still have the steak and shrimp as everyday choices, other do not!

Be sure to ask your waiter what else is available without advance notice if you don't see something you like on the menu.

Archived