Where is your Royal Caribbean Cruise Director? - Through March 2009

LauraS

Does anyone know who's taking over for James Andrews on the Liberty on May 30th? Thanks!

I was wondering this as well... We'll be on Liberty on 8/22 and wondered if James would be back by then. He was on for our 9/27/08 sailing. Are CDs on 10 week rotations like captains? Also, does anyone know Phil's last name that was serving as Activities manager/Asst CD to James last fall? If so, do you know where he is now?

Thanks,

Will

I got a question about cruise director Mike Szwajkowski

Is he going to go back on voyager of the seas again?

ps i hope this correct question to ask in this thread and anyone know him really well just e-mail me if can.

Hi all! I see that this thread says it goes through March 2009. I'm taking a cruise on Freedom on Jan 3rd 2010 and have heard such amazing things about Richard Spacey - does anyone know if he will still be the CD then? Or do you know of a list? If not I'll try the RCCL email that someone told me about but you all seem to know the schedules ahead of time!:D

I was wondering this as well... We'll be on Liberty on 8/22 and wondered if James would be back by then. He was on for our 9/27/08 sailing. Are CDs on 10 week rotations like captains? Also, does anyone know Phil's last name that was serving as Activities manager/Asst CD to James last fall? If so, do you know where he is now?

Thanks,

Will

I am trying to find out for our September LOS cruise. We had Ken Rush in 2007 wasn't wowed.....I love Richard Spacey and Graham Seymour.....oh and Mike S....he was awesome on our AOS 2008 cruise....soo friendly to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Just got off Explorer on Sunday and Ricardo was going on his vacation (6 weeks) and then was returning in June through early December.

Ricardo was awesome and very, very accomodating, an extremely nice person as well.

Has Dave Chapman left The Explorer. My Grand daughter is a huge fan - we will be on mid August

Hi Jody:

We've had Drew twice now and he is great - we became great friends - he's on holidays now and at home in Toronto - going to chat with him soon - We are on the Liberty in November and if I find out any info on where he is going to be I will let you know

:)

I cannot access the cruise director link? :confused:

Can someone look up whose on Enchantment for the June 4 sailing???

Pretty please' date=' thanks...[/b']

paul rutter would be your cruise director but it could change

I am trying to find out for our September LOS cruise. We had Ken Rush in 2007 wasn't wowed.....I love Richard Spacey and Graham Seymour.....oh and Mike S....he was awesome on our AOS 2008 cruise....soo friendly to everyone.

Does anyone have an updated list so I can find out who it will be for our LOS september cruise?

Thanks.

Just got home from the 11 day Ultimate Alaska cruise on the Radiance OTS. Kirk Detweiler was the CD & have to say is now my favorite; he did an awesome job & his staff was great. There is a new Activities manager-Rob Willaims from Australia & together those 2 are hysterical. Do not miss their daily talk show on channel 14!!!

Per Marc Walker:

I am leaving RCL in 3 weeks to join DCL. My final cruise will be June 8-13. I then take 10 days off and join the the Disney team for training. My position will be CD in Training on the Magic for my first contract ( they don't throw you in immediately as they need to teach all new employees the Disney traditions etc etc ). I live in Orlando so i can be home more regularly even when on the Magic. It will be sad leaving here after 13 years but there is always a chance i may return : )

if you want to know who is replacing me, it's Warren Melhuish for 2 weeks, then Rico Du Breil until September i think, then Paul Rutter.

Hellosailor - I've had Jill Tasker and she is great, full of energy, always happy. You'll have a great cruise!

Hi Wolfiebabe,

Unfortunately, Jill was not a success on our cruise:(:(

Very nice lady though - but I think she was a little out of her depth with this one!!! As you know, a CD's life is not all about appearing on stage - there is a very serious side to it also.

Hi Wolfiebabe,

Unfortunately, Jill was not a success on our cruise:(:(

Very nice lady though - but I think she was a little out of her depth with this one!!! As you know, a CD's life is not all about appearing on stage - there is a very serious side to it also.

well I guess people can change in 3 years...

Anyone know anything about him??

I feel sorry for you...Rutter should stick to his Cash for Gold commercials. He and Keith Williams are at the bottom of my list. No stage presence at all...just gives you the facts that you need to know. Had him as CD this past January on another ship and that was the first time I've ever skipped the Love 'n Marriage show.

I feel sorry for you...Rutter should stick to his Cash for Gold commercials. He and Keith Williams are at the bottom of my list. No stage presence at all...just gives you the facts that you need to know. Had him as CD this past January on another ship and that was the first time I've ever skipped the Love 'n Marriage show.

That's not what I wanted to hear...

Maybe he'll be on a land vacation next week when we sail. :p

Archived