Upgrade Questions on the Serenade 2/7/09

agem19

Is it worth an extra $149.00 a person to upgrade from a E3 on deck 7 to a D1 on Deck 9. I booked a guarantee balcony and was assigned aft on deck 7. Was wondering if there is a big difference is cabin size between a E3 and D1. I booked through a TA and I now see that prices have dropped on RCCL website for a category D1 residency special rate. This was not available when I originally booked through my TA. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Is it worth an extra $149.00 a person to upgrade from a E3 on deck 7 to a D1 on Deck 9. I booked a guarantee balcony and was assigned aft on deck 7. Was wondering if there is a big difference is cabin size between a E3 and D1. I booked through a TA and I now see that prices have dropped on RCCL website for a category D1 residency special rate. This was not available when I originally booked through my TA. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

The E3 cabin has a loveseat and the D1 has a 3 section sofa. Other than that the 2 cabins are the same. I'd stay wth the E3 for a $300 per cabin total to upgrade to a D1. :)

Archived