renting snorkel equipment onboard

parothead

has anyone ever rented snorkel equipment for the whole week of the cruise? I would rather save the room in the luggage for things other than our mask, fins and vests. if it is not to bad a price i would just rather rent them for the week.

has anyone ever rented snorkel equipment for the whole week of the cruise? I would rather save the room in the luggage for things other than our mask, fins and vests. if it is not to bad a price i would just rather rent them for the week.

The gift shop had sets for sale on my last cruise , but no vests.

I believe that the only rental opportunities will be at each excursion. We bring our own masks and snorkel only --- just don't like the idea of sharing that kind of equipment with others and not knowing what kind of cleaning / sterilization really goes on between rentals.

we've not seen cruise long rentals on the ship. for our snorkelling vacations, we now bring our own masks,tubes, and vests. they take up very little space. we use the excursion providers' fins. over time we found that using our own equipment was much better for fit, safety, and sanitation. some places the equipment they give you is great; others you'd probably wish you'd brought your own.

Archived