Merry Xmas to all our CC members, and who's cruising where in 2009?

S&D

A Merry Christmas to you all as well. Hope Santa brings you lots of cruises for chrissy.

We are lucky enough to be on Pacific Dawn 20th March. We are also considering Canada/New England ending in Port Lauderdale and picking up a Panama Canal ship the same day - hope the storms don't disrupt the ships too much end of Oct 2009.

S&D also thinking of the Asia 2010 on Princess.

Regards

Rassa

Ah lovely S&D, another opportunity to wish you and all the CCers a joyous Christmas and happy sailing (or planning) days for '09.

We like the look of the Malaysia+Singapore Sun Princess cruise or a fly-cruise-stay Cunard Meditteranean out of Southhampton..most likely mid- 2010. Our TA is always emailing tempters, so you never know what's around the corner...

All the very best,

Anna

Merry Christmas to all my fellow CCer's.

Christmas will be spent at home, probably watching some tragic marathon on Foxtel to pass the time.

I am off in Feb 09 (45 days NOT that I'm counting or anything :o) on the Pacific Dawn with my Best Friend Michael, he lives about 4 1/2 Hours from me so we don't see eachother often.

We splurged for a Balcony this time so that we can enjoy the Scenery whenever we want too.

My many many thanks to all of you for giving me the info on all my questions no matter how odd they are.

I wish you Peace and Good times in this festive season.

May all of you stay Safe in your Travels and return to the Boards ready to do it all over again!!

Merry Christmas

Merry Xmas and a fantastic New Year to all!

Grant and I are off in August on the Dawn from Southampton back to Sydney. Only 244 days to go! Been counting down since 500 something!!! Anyone else going too? So far there are only four of us on the roll call! Regards. Meg

HO HO HO to all my wonderful friends on CC. Such helpful and friendly folk :D

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS EVERYONE....& A CRUISY 2009!!!

2009 is more cruisy than 2008....TWO Cruises :) ONE a beautiful Aft Balcony - the other 35 nights South Pacific/Tahiti/Hawaii. Isn't LIFE WONDERFUL when you're a Cruise Tragic :p

B E V :);):D

Merry Xmas to you all and may the New Year bring us all good health so that we can continue with our travels.

We are still coming down from the last b2b cruises on the Rhapsody as we had a corner / aft balcony. Annatoo, you will just love that spot on the ship, but unfortunately it just spoils you and it will be hard to travel any other way!!

We are off to China in March for a 7 day tour before joining the Cherry Blossom Cruise on the Dawn Princess.

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year to all.

We let our heads go for next year (when the dollar was so good!) so we have two cruises, Panama Canal in February on Coral Princess and Med cruise in June on Royal Princess - after that probably a ferry boat ride to Fremantle is all we can afford!

Vera

Merry Christmas to all. We are cruising in Sun Princess S902, departing Melbourne on 12 January. Looking forward to experiencing Princess.

Hope to see some CCers aboard!

Happy Cruising - and may 2009 see you at sea at some stage!

Salthorse

Felix Dzerjinsky 1979

Coral Princess (China Navigation) 1983

Oriana 1986

Pacific Sun N701 2006

Sun Princess S902

[quote name='S&D']Well, very Merry Xmas from us both, down here in Adelaide, thanks for all the cruise help on here this year, have a lovely Xmas and a safe, healthy and happy 2009... we wish you all great cruises in the coming year..

So...

where are we all off to next?...and what's in the planning stages?

We have 6 weeks to go until we leave for NZ and the Diamond cruise there..and we have Hawaii booked on the Rhapsody, 2010..(may cancel that as it has gone up over $2000..:eek:)...looking at Asia on the Diamond also in 2010

Many thanks to you all...

Warmest wishes...

S&D:):)[/quote]

[COLOR=blue][FONT=Verdana]Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Cruise Year. :)[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0033cc][FONT=Verdana]We are on the Diamond next September, Vancouver to Beijing with a bit of land thrown in. Having just got off the Diamond on the Bangkok to Sydney, we were looking at the NZ cruises, (great deals at the moment), but with DD’s 21st coming up within a few weeks of the cruise we felt we could not make it and still be sane. :rolleyes:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0033cc][FONT=Verdana]S&D, the Asian cruises on the Diamond are fantastic and great value, we would do it again anytime![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0033cc][FONT=Verdana]Everyone enjoy the festivities and take care.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0033cc][FONT=Verdana]Chris and Marianne. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkorchid]Am looking forward to our first cruise as per my countdown banner[/COLOR] :o __________________
[COLOR=purple]Happy Sailing[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#800080]Diana [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#800080]Fairsky Dec1966[/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]- UK to Australia[/COLOR] :eek:

Diana, I also sailed on the Fairsky in Dec 1966. What date did you set sail? We may have been on the same trip!! Meg

[URL="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=17419550"][IMG]http://boards12.cruisecritic.com/images/buttons/quote.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Hi Mr Pete,

No, it's not tomorrow yet. It's still Xmas Day but very late, 10.42 pm on Xmas Day. The weather has been humid with cloud clearing during the afternoon with a maximum of about 26 deg C.

Have a wonderful Xmas in the Empire state

Jenny

That's just TOO cool. It is 6:48 AM here, and I have a house full of sleeping people not even knowing if Santa came or not. :)

That 26C is a bit warm! We were in the 50's F, and it melted the foot of snow we got over the weekend :(

Once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks Fairstars...yes, we have done Asia 3 times already, once on the Star Princess, once on the Sapphire, and then on the Sun Princess, we look forward to doing it all again on the Diamond, maybe in a year or so. Love the shopping and the hot weather...

Enjoy Xmas everyone...

S&D

Archived