Missing Shore Excursions

sailandcruise

I'll be in Barbados on Tuesday January 13, sailing on the Celebrity Galaxy. Several shore excursions that are on Celebrity's web site don't appear when I try to book them for my particular cruise. These include the 4 x 4 Island Safari and Harrisons Cave Expedition http://www.celebritycruises.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do;jsessionid=0000UGlVf1_TH4wyz597uM7q-Vg:12hdebdrn?backPageUrl=%2Fsearch%2FshorexSearchResults.do%3Bjsessionid%3D0000UGlVf1_TH4wyz597uM7q-Vg%3A12hdebdrn%3FDestinationCode%3DCARIB%26DurationCode%3D%26ActivityTypeId%3D%26ActivityLevel%3D%26shipCode%3D%26Day%3D%26Month%3D%26Year%3D%26CurrencyCode%3DUSD%26x%3D18%26y%3D8%26backPageUrl%3D%2Fdestinations%2FshoreExcursions%2Fhome.do%3Fdest%3DCARIB%26DestinationCode%3DCARIB%26pager.offset%3Dnull&ProductCode=BB90&DestinationCode=CARIB&CurrencyCode=USD&LocationCode=BGI&DurationCode=&ActivityTypeId=&ShipCode=&ActivityLevel=&SortBy=, the Harrisons Cave http://www.celebritycruises.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do;jsessionid=0000UGlVf1_TH4wyz597uM7q-Vg:12hdebdrn?backPageUrl=%2Fsearch%2FshorexSearchResults.do%3Bjsessionid%3D0000UGlVf1_TH4wyz597uM7q-Vg%3A12hdebdrn%3FDestinationCode%3DCARIB%26DurationCode%3D%26ActivityTypeId%3D%26ActivityLevel%3D%26shipCode%3D%26Day%3D%26Month%3D%26Year%3D%26CurrencyCode%3DUSD%26x%3Dnull%26y%3Dnull%26backPageUrl%3D%2Fdestinations%2FshoreExcursions%2Fhome.do%3Fdest%3DCARIB%26pager.offset%3D20&ProductCode=BB87&DestinationCode=CARIB&CurrencyCode=USD&LocationCode=BGI&DurationCode=&ActivityTypeId=&ShipCode=&ActivityLevel=&SortBy=, and the Scenic Bike Ride & Swim http://www.celebritycruises.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do;jsessionid=0000UGlVf1_TH4wyz597uM7q-Vg:12hdebdrn?backPageUrl=%2Fsearch%2FshorexSearchResults.do%3Bjsessionid%3D0000UGlVf1_TH4wyz597uM7q-Vg%3A12hdebdrn%3FDestinationCode%3DCARIB%26DurationCode%3D%26ActivityTypeId%3D%26ActivityLevel%3D%26shipCode%3D%26Day%3D%26Month%3D%26Year%3D%26CurrencyCode%3DUSD%26x%3Dnull%26y%3Dnull%26backPageUrl%3D%2Fdestinations%2FshoreExcursions%2Fhome.do%3Fdest%3DCARIB%26pager.offset%3D20&ProductCode=BB54&DestinationCode=CARIB&CurrencyCode=USD&LocationCode=BGI&DurationCode=&ActivityTypeId=&ShipCode=&ActivityLevel=&SortBy=. Does this mean that they're just not offered on that day ? :(

Harrison's Cave is closed on Monday's and Tuesdays unfortunately. The haven't figured out they are going to lose a ton of business during the winter cruise season if they keep this up.. oh well. But this is why this tour is not offered on your sailing.

I can't speak for the other tour.. sorry.

The haven't figured out

they are going to lose a ton of business during the winter cruise season if they keep this up.. oh well.

I can't speak for the other tour.. sorry.

A Government-run attraction has little problem losing a ton of business...

Heck it's only money :) -and disappointed tourists

Problem could be solved,of course..

by hiring a duplicate staff for the two days required as off-days by the usual staff.

That would employ a few people. Unthinkable! :D

A Government-run attraction has little problem losing a ton of business...

Heck it's only money :) -and disappointed tourists

Problem could be solved,of course..

by hiring a duplicate staff for the two days required as off-days by the usual staff.

That would employ a few people. Unthinkable! :D

yeah well.. I'm just trying to figure out how they did it before, and who's the brain who decided to close on a Monday and Tuesday.. we hardly ever get ships in here on a Sat and Sunday.. Mon and Tues are bigger days.. not to mention the land based visitors who want to see it every day of the week. just simply amazing to me..

Archived