Sun Princess Balcony rooms

Sailaway John

Hi all,

Firstly what is the purpose of the bungee cord, can someone explain this please. I would have thought when the dividing section between two balconies is removed they go store it somewhere? Is that what the cord is for?

Secondly, where is the power point located in a BB grade balcony cabin? Is it up near the glass doors - close to the hair dryer / dressing table?

thanks!

They don't take the door away, they open it. It is on a hinge and it will swing back and forth and bang all night long if you don't secure it in some way. The bungee cord is the simplest way to do that.

The power point is located on the wall above the desk, near the hair dryer.

Bring a double adaptor or a power strip if you have lots of things to charge.

Hi Suexxx,

Thanks for the kind words, I am quite well, I have mostly been reading all the wonderful posts on here. Did you end up writing a review of your cruise this February? I would love to read it if you did.

We are very excited, only 29 more sleeps until our Dawn Princess cruise and this time we have a balcony cabin - yay! I will most likely do a review of this one too when the time comes. Going out to Fiji this time 1 more night then our cruise with you last year in Feb.

Archived