First time poster

Mac7881

Long time lurker - first time poster....

We'e booked a two week (back-to-back) cruise on the Legend for March of next year and have a couple of questions...

1. We've booked (and had confirmed) cabin 6262 (cat.11 with wrap-around balcony) and are curious if this is one "big" room or separate bedroom / sitting room combination.

2. Will we have to leave / reboard the ship between the two segments of the cruise or can we simply stay onboard?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!:confused:

When are you going in March?

My mom and I had 7296 this past year, Cat.11, but not wrap-around. The bathroom had whirlpool tub, just outside the bathroom was a vanity with stool and a closet. It had one main room which had closet, dressers, desk and mini fridge. It was twin beds for us, with two nighstands, but last morning was made into a king. There was a sofa, about the size of a loveseat, an armchair and table that could be adjusted from coffee table to meal eating height. Our balcony was an extended that had a little table, two chairs and a lounge chair.

If you don't get and exact answer of the wrap-around, try calling Carnival. My dealings with them so far have been great!

Kathy

Mr Pete: Have you been visiting me in my cabins again?

6262 is NOT a category 11- it is an 8E. Its just a regular cabin with no other ooms - except the bathroom May I ask who told you that this is a category 11?

The cabins on deck 6 that have the wrap around- cat 11 are 6260 and 6329.

Did you jsut get too excited about having a wrap around cabin that you mistyped the cabin number??

#2- each segment of your cruise will be treated as ONE cruise. After your first week- tip your people as your wait team may or may not have off the second week. You will have to get off--using your sign and sail card. You will not have to stand in the lines as the pursers office will take you off and back on. Let it be known that nothing is opened on the morning of your second cruise. Breakfast will be served until 8:30 then they close down. Pizza place will be closed until noon when the buffet opens.

6262 is NOT a category 11- it is an 8E. Its just a regular cabin with no other ooms - except the bathroom May I ask who told you that this is a category 11?

Nobody. The OP said they had 6262. When I was doing a search, you mentioned you had it. I guess the OP is wrong.

Phew-- now i feel better-

Yes, that is a suite- Here is the aft of the Legend-- can you see you cabin?

http://community.webshots.com/s/image2/1/1/35/119510135xeBnfk_fs.jpg

there it is on the left .

Pride's cat 11 http://www.cruise-addicts.com/picturepost/view.php?uid=1431

jsut to give you an idea.

http://community.webshots.com/album/146127830RchNhk

balcony http://community.webshots.com/photo/128390509/128472624DhMmWj

So Mr Pete-- You got a cat 11 on the LEgend for next year also?? did you stay low or go high?

I went LOW. 2 factors....overhang, and layout (and a couple of plugs along the way.)

Preferred 4228, but had to go with 4237 as it connects with a triple. (Just in case my MIL decides to join the 4 of us!)

Deck four aft overhang covers entire balcony, where there is little overhang on decks 5 through 8, and I liked the "4 room" in one room concept (bedroom/sitting room/walkin closet/bathroom), so I went with deck 4.

Ahhh...so in theory no one could "peek" over and see on your balcony.

Archived