Your favourite cruise activity?

bananarama

I really don't care for any of the CD organized games around the pool during the day. My favorite activity is to sun and read. It really irritates me to have to listen to all the announcements, games, etc. while trying to relax.:mad: Just give me the Caribbean music and I am happy. :)

My least favorite game to endure is the Horse Race...then the Belly Flop. :rolleyes:

If I had to name one, it would be the Dancing Under the Stars party up on pool deck at night. Those CD's are fun to watch. :D Can you tell I just like the music!

Nothing like relaxing on the pool deck during those lazy days at sea, drinking frozen drinks by the pool and breathing in the wonderful sea air (coming from New York, I've never imagined that the water was so blue!).

I also enjoy playing volleyball or basketball at sea (not that I'm any good at either one of them).

Guess I should answer my own question... My favourite activity is actually dancing under the stars as well, and also the 70's disco night in the Viking Crown lounge. I find that the dance floor becomes so alive with a whole mix of ages and not just the teens. Gotta love those ABBA costumes!

My least favourite is the horse races... maybe cause it just seems to drag on and all i want to do is jump in the pool...

My favorite activity is NOT having to be at any one place at any particular time. I just like to sit and sun and read. I personally don't need a cruise director because I very, very seldom go to the shows or games they host. And therein lies the beauty of cruising, we can all do what suits us best and still be on the same ship having a grand time.

Annieeee

so quest is a scavenger hunt? do you leave the room? Is it just something someone might carry in their purse or pockets? Is it R rated? Sounds like a blast. Love to hear about someone winning.... most unusual item that was asked for??? :cool:

Happy Cruising

Cathy

All of the items that are asked for will be in the lounge where the game is held. It does not really reach an R rating but more along a PG-13 rating.

I would love to tell you the most unusual item requested, but would have to shoot you. The unwritten rule is that no one tells any specifics on the actual game beyond what I have basically given. This would ruin the entire experience for everyone.:)

We have won Quest on our last 2 cruises. It is a lot of fun but it has been played differently every time that we have played. It seems to be at the discretion of the cruise director. The items requested, team sizes etc have been different but always fun. On our Majesty cruise they even let children play which surprised me because it is PG-13. It really is the most fun the first time that you play when you have no idea what to expect so just go and find out for yourself!

Bill D,

How funny, I didn't know I was breaking a rule, but it sure makes sense. I wouldn't want to ruin it for everyone and especially don't want to get shot. :cool: I can't wait to play the game and find out for myself... Thanks for the info..

Happy Cruising:cool:

Cathy

Archived