When is the NEXT SALE ???

mr jailerman

You missed a heck of a sale on the new Celebrity Soltice. Balconys for $899. I hear its absolutely gorgeous. No smoking in the cabins if that bothers you, but its a awesome ship. Iv found lots of great deals, just not on Carnival. Check around. Try out other cruiselines??

Carnival has been blowing up my house telephone on a weekly basis. They constantly send e-mails with specials and every time I click on them it logs me in on the site. The PVP calls me within a day or two after saying he noticed I was online looking at cruises. Of course I am looking at cruises because you sent me the e-mail, Goofball. :mad:

I am on the fence right now about another cruise I want to book for next year... It is a choice between Carnival and Royal Caribbean. I have sailed both cruiselines before. What is making me lean towards Royal right now is the half-price deposits they are going to be offering in January. Do you think Carnival will have one of these as well?

Archived