Carnival Miami Tour

cooncat_mom

Hi - Newbie questions! Carnival advertises a Miami bus tour for folks using the Carnival transport to FLL after the cruise. Since Delta cancelled our perfectly timed flight, we now have time to kill before we fly out of FLL (went from 3:15 departure to a 7:30PM departure :mad:) Has anyone taken the Miami tour? They say you have to book it on board the ship - don't know if you book the whole thing on board or if you book Carnival transport beforehand and then book the tour on board. I could, of course, call Carnival & ask, but that's not quite as much fun..:D Thanks!

We were just on Carnival (Imagination) a couple of weeks ago and also had time to kill before our flight...They had, I think, 3 different Miami shore tours you could choose from post cruise--they all included transport to the airport afterward...these included a tour of South Beach, a trip to Jungle Island OR a trip to the Everglades...We did the Everglade tour and had a great time....beat dieing of boredom at the airport.....However, if you have a 7:30 flight, you still would have SOME "wait" time at the airport with any of these tours.....The latest one (I think it was one to Jungle Island etc) ..was listed for people with flights leaving after 4:30....

Hope this helps......

Sweet! I only saw the one tour listed on the Carnival site. Those other two sound really interesting. How did you find out about them? I know we'll have a long wait at FLL anyway,but a tour would cut it a bit...I was just thrilled to find out about the flight change:mad: Especially since, unlike Jet Blue, they never e-mailed me about it. Good thing I'm obssessive and check things a lot!

Archived