Quick question...please! Liberty of the Seas

Maci

Ok, I do not have time to hunt right now, if any one could help me out! :)

7 night eastern caribbean on Liberty of the Seas- how many formal nights, and is there a theme night? If there is a theme night, which one?

THANK you so much in advance if any one has an anwer!

There will be 2 formal nights--the 1st being on night 2. The themes are more to designate that nights menu, than to "dress up" for, so don't worry about that! They've been know to have Western night, Tropical night (Caribbean), Italian night, etc.... On western night, someone will wear a cowboy hat, and on Caribbean night, the men will wear Hawaiian shirts--if they have them, (and most do!!), but that's about it. No real "costumes".

There will be 2 formal nights--the 1st being on night 2. The themes are more to designate that nights menu, than to "dress up" for, so don't worry about that! They've been know to have Western night, Tropical night (Caribbean), Italian night, etc.... On western night, someone will wear a cowboy hat, and on Caribbean night, the men will wear Hawaiian shirts--if they have them, (and most do!!), but that's about it. No real "costumes".

We were on LOS a few weeks ago (wish I was there now!). We had 2 formal nights (nights 2 and 5). The third night was "Venetian Night," which said "casual or 70's attire"--there was a 70's dance party later that night in the royal promenade. 4th night was smart casual/caribbean attire; 6th was casual, with an 80s dance party later in the night. Last night was casual.

As CB said, no real costumes are needed--we didn't eat in the MDR every night, so I don't remember what people wore--but if you like to dress up, that's what we had.

You'll have a great time no matter what. Have fun!:)

Archived