Ultimate Card on the Ruby Princess?

green.herbs

these were available on the CB in November and I've read they are available on other ships so I would imagine they would also be available on the Ruby. Not sure, but they were being marketed to kids only. It includes unlimited soda, soft serve ice cream only, hot chocolate, and mocktails/smoothies (no alcohol drinks). It cost close to $70 for a 7 day cruise. The cost is worth it if you drink 2 or more mocktails a day, otherwise, I think you are better off with just the soda card which is less than $30 for the week.

We were on the November 22, Ruby sailing. The Ultimate Card was offered to us for our children. We bought one and my son made good use of it. He got smoothies, juice, ice-cream and hot chocolate as well as soda. For us it was a good value.

I don't remember if it was out in time for the inagural. It is billed for "under 21" not sure if you must have a blue card to go with it though, or how this is monitored.

You need a kids card to buy it; not necessarily blue. In the lower right corner there is a C instead of an A. Tells them the card belongs to a child. And yes, it was sold on the 11/22 Ruby voyage since two in our family bought them

I thought that the card was always blue until the age of 21 and then it would change to account for the cruises, did not realize they had changed that..Glad to hear it was on the nov 22 ruby.

The blue card is first time cruisers, so if children have cruised before, they get the same color as their parents.

The blue card is first time cruisers, so if children have cruised before, they get the same color as their parents.

No. We just got off Ruby Princess and they kids got blue cards. They were disappointed and went to the Captains Circle desk and they were told that they get all their credits but their cards stay blue until they are 21.

No. We just got off Ruby Princess and they kids got blue cards. They were disappointed and went to the Captains Circle desk and they were told that they get all their credits but their cards stay blue until they are 21.

Well, I guess it's different strokes, etc. We had 5 teens aboard from 3 different families. Two had travelled Princess previously and they both had gold cards.

We never saw it on our Ruby cruise. :)

Did you have kids with you? I went to get soda cards for my kids and it was mentioned to me by the people selling the cards. Well worth the cost if you have kids that like froo froo drinks.

Friends of ours have been on 7 Princess cruises all with their 2 kids. They have platinum cards and the 2 kids have blue cards. I think they keep blue cards till they turn 18.

Friends of ours have been on 7 Princess cruises all with their 2 kids. They have platinum cards and the 2 kids have blue cards. I think they keep blue cards till they turn 18.

Can't answer why they had gold. I guess someone goofed. But two? From different families?

Why is it offered to kids only?? Doesn't Princess know that there are adults who don't drink alcohol and I'm sure they would like to be able to buy it too.

Stanford's Girl,

I agree. Unlike myself, my wife does not drink alcohol. She always gets virgin daiquiris. I called Princess and they told me it was for kids 20 and under. No exceptions. I still may try to get one for her and see if it can work.

Stanford's Girl,

I agree. Unlike myself, my wife does not drink alcohol. She always gets virgin daiquiris. I called Princess and they told me it was for kids 20 and under. No exceptions. I still may try to get one for her and see if it can work.

When you say "get one", please understand that the Ultimate Card is not a CARD. What it is, is a sticker that is affixed to your cruise card, same as the Coke sticker, only this one is a Sprite sticker.

Archived