princess cays rental equipment ?

vacationprincess

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of the different kinds of water equipment available to rent at P Cays? I was going to make reservations and the description on the princess websight is not very clear. I am guessing an aqua chair is something that floats in the water but I would like to see one to know exactly what I am reserving. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Can you rent the snorkel equipment at Princess Cays, or do you have to have them prerented from the ship? We haven't decided whether we want to make it strictly a beach day or if we would like to do some snorkeling. I have snorkeled there before, but my sister hasn't. We are looking forward to a nice relaxing day but might decide once we get there that we would like to check out the fish!

Having just recently been to P. Cays with the Emerald, my advice would be wait until you get there.

My husband and I were slightly disappointed with the quality of the beach and the water in comparison to other islands and therefore did not take the opportunity to use our prebooked tickets for the aqua chairs.

Also we found that a significant number of passengers chose not to tender to the island, leaving plenty of sunbeds etc.

Archived