Kids and cruise cards

etsdas

You have 3 options

1. No account at all

2. Put cash into the child's account once you board the ship (Must be cash, no advance credit card charges)

3. Assign a credit card with your on-line check-in for the child. Upon boarding the ship, go to the pursers desk and put a limit on each child's account or cross your fingers that your child isn't a big spender.

I'm taking 3 children on a cruise on the 18th of January. The 15 & 17 year old are both having an account with limitations, while my 8 year old isn't having an account at all.

I asked if there were any need for my 8 year old to have an account if she were in the Adventure Ocean Club. They stated that there is no money needed for any of the activities that they offer, so my DD will not miss out because she can't "CHARGE IT".

Good Luck and Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

On one cruise my husband did not allow any charges to be made to the kids cards. Since that one cruise, he has not restricted the kids but they must ask or let us know what they are doing. And, we check the account usually daily to see what charges have occured. That way if something is not right, we know right away. We have had a charge on my daughters account that was not ours. There was no problem reversing the charges when we talked with the pursers desk.

Archived