Transport help please from Miami Int to Ft Lauderdale

wishful thinking

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction for transport from Miami International Airport, going to Ramada Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel, Marina Mile Road, Ft Lauderdale on Wednesday 25 February 2009. Our plane lands at Miami International at 17.15pm. If anyone has any names/contacts/ideas, would be very grateful. Thanks in advance - I know someone out there will have answers:D

Have you considered SAS? There website (with reservations form) is ridesas dot com. SAS is a very reputable and professional transportation service. Good Luck!

Hi Cadcow - just to say a great big thank you for your suggestion. I've emailed Steve and it's all booked. Thank you once again. :D

I see you've already booked transit, but I'd like to share our experience a couple of weeks ago. We rented a full-size from Enterprise MIA airport and returned it to their facility near our Ft. Lauderdale hotel ... a total of $29.65 (including all taxes and fees, except for insurance which we dedclined) for one day, and Enterprise dropped up back at our hotel free of charge. Seems Enterprise does not assess a one-way fee in Florida, but you can't estimate charges or book such on their website. Call 1-866-307-1773 for rates.

Archived