LIVE LIVE LIVE from the MARINER with MERION MOM for 53 DAYS!!!

Merion_Mom

Dummy me. What I meant to say was I don't know how to do that. :o I also didn't realize we had that option.

Let me try to figure it out.:)

Did it work? :confused:

Yep it worked!!! Thanks!!

I try and remember to turn mine off when posting multiple times in a thread but don't always remember.

ROFL....they will need to super glue her to her desk!!

I can't imagine having to return to work after a cruise like this one.

Luckily, she gets to go on a few more cruises before she returns to work. One with me in particular.:D

And hey people, Wrona and I are rooming on the Radiance in the fall.:eek: The poor ship will never be the same...:rolleyes:

Did you really use yourself, Wrona and fall in the same sentence :eek: DG, please make sure you pack a first-aid kit. :p

Those poor ships, they have no idea what their future holds :D

###

LOL, ladies I'm so very jealous here...:p

Be careful, Wrona -- you especially ;)

###

Did you really use yourself, Wrona and fall in the same sentence :eek: DG, please make sure you pack a first-aid kit. :p

###

HEY!! I'll have you know that it's been at least a month since I last hurt myself.;)

###

I think Wrona should be the one that is worried. hehehehehehe:p

Trouble just seems to find me wherever I go.lobby.gif

Question for Carol, Rick, Paul or ???

The Concierge Lounge on Deck 9. Does the entrance to the Concierge Lounge face the Centrum or face aft?

Thanks for your help in advance. We are trying to get one person in the group as close as possible so they won't have to walk as far. Knowing where the entrance is located will help a great deal.

Question for Carol, Rick, Paul or ???

The Concierge Lounge on Deck 9. Does the entrance to the Concierge Lounge face the Centrum or face aft?

Thanks for your help in advance. We are trying to get one person in the group as close as possible so they won't have to walk as far. Knowing where the entrance is located will help a great deal.

The entrance to the Concierge Lounge faces the Centrum on Deck 9 :)

First day, "half-day" tour of Valparaiso with winetasting.

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mariana set up the most fabulous tours with this great British transplant, Michael.

He picked us up in a nice van, and off we went, driving around Valparaiso and Vina del Mar. Then we had a fantastic lunch in a gourmet Chilean restaurant in Vina del Mar. It included before lunch drinkS, wine with lunch, after lunch digestivs, then more drinks when the bar staff demonstrated how to make some of the drinks and offered "samples"!

Then we walked to the Vinoteca for winetastings. We drank more there. (read with tone of deep understatement) Everyone bought bottles, and as I mentioned before walked right back on the ship with them. They didn't even have anyone there at all, just the x-ray machine, a smile and off we went to the elevators.

Then we drove around Valparaiso, saw some of the old town, walked up and down some of the steep slopes, took an ascensor down (scary and rickety, but fun), and returned to the ship.

We missed everything since we didn't reboard until 8-ish. (this was a HALF-day tour? What would be in store the next day?!?!?!) Missed the *Farewell Show*, so couldn't cheer for our favorites :(, missed the Lotus Lounge for free drinks, but fortunately the Deck 9 regular Concierge Lounge stays open until 8:30!!!!! Got my usual 6-8 ounces of Courvoisier.............

Didn't eat dinner - still full.

Intended to go to bed early, but got talking with Daryl, and suddenly it wasn't early any more.

Great day!

Must go to crappy free wine-tasting in dining room. I'll be back soon to post about Valparaiso Day 2. OH BOY! :rolleyes::eek::D

Oh, but one more thing before I go...............

WRONA:

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I figured you needed something to cheer you up! But I do have to say "Oh the ignominy of it all..."

Archived