Azamara Quest® Jun 4, 2009

14 NIGHT EUROPE MEDITERRANEAN Azamara Journey May 23, 2009

Azamara Quest Jun 14, 28, 2009

12 NIGHT SCAN/RUSSIA Azamara Journey Jun 6, 30, 2009

12 NIGHT CARIBBEAN Azamara Journey Mar 8, 2009

14 NIGHT ASIA Azamara Quest Mar 14, 2009

16 NIGHT TRANSATLANTIC Azamara Journey Mar 20, 2009

24 NIGHT ASIA Azamara Quest Apr 7, 2009

Yes but remember these are for new bookings only and cannot usually be combined with any other discounts you might be getting so they are very rarely worth getting excited about

Until the end of the year you can still combine discounts so hurry up :D

Until the end of the year you can still combine discounts so hurry up :D

If only it was that easy.... the newsletter specifies that the discount applies to bookings made between January 1-March 31 (or until April 30th outside of Canada and U.S.)

If only it was that easy.... the newsletter specifies that the discount applies to bookings made between January 1-March 31 (or until April 30th outside of Canada and U.S.)

Hi Susan !

I noticed that. Interesting how they are structuring this new offer just past the "combinable" deadline of 12/30/08, which is the last day to book, and you may be able to combine the shareholder benefit with any other deals.... I havent seen many deals such as extra OB credits around of late though. Oh well.

I think we'll see some incentives offered because of our economic condition. I know the Asia sailing Jan 3 I'm going on has seen some radical price reductions with senior discounts then military discounts and resident discounts. After all those discounts they started offering GTY rates that were less then half of the original fares. I'm flying to Hong Kong tomorrow, can't believe it's finally time to go, having booked this cruise 18 months in advance.

I plan to book another cruise on board for the OBC and will watch the prices to come down. One advantage to booking directly with the cruise is the ability to call them to take advantage of price changes and or room changes.

I think we'll see some incentives offered because of our economic condition. I know the Asia sailing Jan 3 I'm going on has seen some radical price reductions with senior discounts then military discounts and resident discounts. After all those discounts they started offering GTY rates that were less then half of the original fares. I'm flying to Hong Kong tomorrow, can't believe it's finally time to go, having booked this cruise 18 months in advance.

I plan to book another cruise on board for the OBC and will watch the prices to come down. One advantage to booking directly with the cruise is the ability to call them to take advantage of price changes and or room changes.

I would like all these discounts to recognise that there are non US travellers as we never can access residential discounts; last year the senior discounts were not able to be applied to existing bookings in the UK and we also cannot take part in the onboard booking scheme where you pay a deposit and choose your cruise at a later date. Also no credit card rewards for us either.

As a shareholder I think they need to look much more at recognising they have a global market and have a little more consistency in the application of incentives across their customer base.

I would also like to see a higher quality provision of customer service in the UK where we are still told today no less we cannot make advance reservations for Aqualina/Prime C via Captains Club and that it will cost us $30 each to dine

Thank goodness we know different from here :)

Hi CruisePRN !

I wanted to wish you a Wonderful Cruise. Happy New Year, and Bon Voyage !

I would like all these discounts to recognise that there are non US travellers as we never can access residential discounts; last year the senior discounts were not able to be applied to existing bookings in the UK and we also cannot take part in the onboard booking scheme where you pay a deposit and choose your cruise at a later date. Also no credit card rewards for us either.

As a shareholder I think they need to look much more at recognising they have a global market and have a little more consistency in the application of incentives across their customer base.

I would also like to see a higher quality provision of customer service in the UK where we are still told today no less we cannot make advance reservations for Aqualina/Prime C via Captains Club and that it will cost us $30 each to dine

Thank goodness we know different from here :)

UKTog

I agree totally with you. We seem to come off badly all round despite the UK being second after the US for the number of people cruising each year. We do not receive the same offers and customer service here is poorly informed. We even had to fight to have our shareholding recognised because we could only purchase US shares electronically.

Sue

Maybe someone can advise us who to start contacting stateside as I love the Celebrity product and hope to love the Azamara product but they make it so hard for us!!! I did send a letter to the UK MD a month ago to thank her for welcoming us home from a cruise and inviting us to join Captains Club but highlighting that whilst we did not take offence on this occasion others might and she needs to look at her database set up - we had been home 4 months and are Elite Captains Club and had been recognised as such during that trip! Funnily enough no response

Anyway I still as I say love the product despite them but one day there is a risk I might like another one

A

We enjoy Celebrity very much, but have found on several occassions that Celebrity's service on land leaves much to be desired compared to on ship.

So while you in the UK may feel slightly disappointed (and understandably), know that it isn't quite perfect in the US!

Archived